PDA

View Full Version : A question for Rush Limbaugh listeners - No Limbaugh Flame Wars Please

OptionsTrader
03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
A question for anyone that listens to Rush Limbaugh:

Can you think of any way to get him to come over to our side?

Please, no posts asserting that Limbaugh is bought and paid for by the statists. If that is true, then nothing we try will work, and I accept that. And we all know he instructed Republicans to vote for Hillary, that is also not disputed and not on topic.

nullvalu
03-10-2008, 09:57 AM
I thought Rush never really endorses anyone.

OptionsTrader
03-10-2008, 09:58 AM

I am not looking for an endorsement.

All I am thinking we need is a headline "Rush Limbaugh Says Ron Paul is the only conservative in the race"

How can this be made to happen? Positive thinking please.

uncollapse
03-10-2008, 10:04 AM
I was so happy that Al Gore beat Rush Limbaugh for the nobel prize. Woohooo!!!

BTW, Limbaugh is hardly representative of the average conservative... and frankly, he does not have that much of an influence as you think... "Vote for Hillary" That's what he will tell you. LOL

ARealConservative
03-10-2008, 10:13 AM
he is a band wagoner.

He will be on our side after our fight to reclaim conservatism is won.

ToryNotion
03-10-2008, 10:14 AM
I think he is an entertainer first and foremost and as an entertainer he must be very aware of what his audience will find entertaining. For this reason I doubt any move towards Ron Paul, Libertarianism, the Old Right, etc is likely for Mr. Limbaugh.

dannno
03-10-2008, 10:15 AM
I tried. I even started out my e-mail with the whole "I read all your books when I was in middle school, you taught me conservative principles growing up. I looked up to you and your ideas.." which is partially true :eek:

Then I got older and realized how fascist and presumptuous he is..

but I really laid everything out in the e-mail so if he actually took the time to read it, then I don't think we have much hope..

WilliamC
03-10-2008, 10:18 AM
No, I think Rush is actually looking forward to a Democrat in the White House again.

It'll be great for his ratings.

OptionsTrader
03-10-2008, 10:19 AM
he is a band wagoner.

He will be on our side after our fight to reclaim conservatism is won.

Yeah...

My sig agrees...

I agree that he would prefer a Democrat in office for his ratings.

I know the war and "national security" are his main problems with Paul's lack of a desire to "win" against the evil Muslims. Is it 100% IMPOSSIBLE to win Limbaugh over?

Cleaner44
03-10-2008, 10:19 AM
No. Rush will not come over to our side IMO.

He make great money by having joined the collectivists and it would take a huge event to get him to change. Very unlikely.

uncollapse
03-10-2008, 10:20 AM
No, I think Rush is actually looking forward to a Democrat in the White House again.

It'll be great for his ratings.

Pal, you hit it on the nail. Business as usual.

soapmistress
03-10-2008, 10:21 AM
First of all, you should listen to someone interview Rush when he's not doing his show. His primary goal is to go out and have fun and stir things up and also to promote his show and make a living.

With that said, the best I can figure out is that he keeps talking about how all the Republican candidates are missing one leg of the three-legged stool of true conservatism.

Maybe someone else can expand on what those 3 things are but I think his beef is on the SOCIAL conservatism side not the war on iraq. I thinks it's the "not fundamentalist christian enough" thing like allowing states to decide on abortion isn't hard-line enough for the evangelical voters.

go figure.

Doktor_Jeep
03-10-2008, 10:21 AM
They can climb aboard his private plane any day, find a little pill in a corner or under a seat, and take him straight to prison for drug violations.

They know this, and hence the treatment he got in 2002. Rush is subjugated and controlled this way.

They did the same to Bill O'Reilly with a harassment suit and there could be more of that with a phone call.

What, did you guys think this was a fair and square game? If Limbaugh actually came out for Ron Paul he would be sitting in prison or spending millions on a legal defense right now.

Wake up to the real political machine that is running things.

uncollapse
03-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Tucker is on RP's side. Look what happen to him now. Network fires him and RP supporters denounce him.

jbuttell
03-10-2008, 10:28 AM

No, but him ignoring Ron Paul... bashing virtually every other candidate... being relatively 'easy going' on Romney told me where his vote was going.