PDA

View Full Version : We Can All Unite Under One Single Number

Kade
03-10-2008, 08:56 AM
12,000,000,000 (http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/10/iraq.costs.ap/index.html)

Meatwasp
03-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Kade is that "Piss Christ" on your heading? I know you are an atheist but please!!!!!!

Kade
03-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Kade is that "Piss Christ" on your heading? I know you are an atheist but please!!!!!!

Damn, I thought it would go unnoticed.

See, this represents my support for Serrano's vision, shared by some Catholic Nuns, that the art piece represents what society has done to the once honorable image of Jesus, rabbi and teacher of Galilee.

Kade
03-10-2008, 02:03 PM

Also, I would like to point out that despite the growing hatred of me on these forums, I continue to follow all the rules. I post on topic and in the correct forums, and I try to create a positive debate around liberty, and, wait for it, the consequences we all must deal with if we are to preserve it.

Some of you folks here are REALLY uptight. Ban all non-RP supporters, Ban all dissenters, Ban all ____ fill in the blank....

Seriously.

This thread was about the article describing how much money is being spent in Iraq, and how it will cause the destruction of our economy....that sounds familiar...

Remember my friends, in the immortal words of Jefferson: "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."