08-17-2007, 02:20 PM
This poll excludes RP (and many others):
http://www.billoreilly.com/

You should e-mail him here:
oreilly@foxnews.com

ARealConservative
08-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Guliani, McCain, Romney.

LOL. The Religious Right are busy spamming his email too probably.

Daveforliberty
08-17-2007, 02:30 PM
No spin there, by golly.

AdamT
08-17-2007, 02:31 PM
O'Liely is a total anti-American freak.

ForTheRepublic
08-17-2007, 02:34 PM
I think that can end all questions as to his neo-con status.

lynnf
08-17-2007, 02:42 PM
This poll excludes RP (and many others):
http://www.billoreilly.com/

You should e-mail him here:
oreilly@foxnews.com

Tell him his poll is inadequate. If he couldn't include RP the least
he could do is have a NONE OF THE ABOVE slot!

lynn

Give me liberty
Why waste our time and our effort on that neocon?

crhoades
Oh the irony!
http://www.billoreilly.com/show;jsessionid=AA354332CBF05EE84F59FDD9F913B88F?a ction=viewTVShow&showID=1476#1

Talking Points Memo & Top Story
Exposing the true bias in the media

"With President Bush's poll numbers very low, the radical left has become more emboldened, especially in the once-cautious elite media. MSNBC morning host Joe Scarborough revealed that people in the MSNBC newsroom 'were booing the president' during the State of the Union address. As slanted as things are at MSNBC, they're even worse at some papers. The editor of the Seattle Times admitted that some reporters 'started cheering' when word came in of Karl Rove's resignation. At the radical left San Francisco Chronicle, columnist Mark Morford wrote that what 'Christianity seems to do best ... is splinter and divide.' Far left radical Robert Scheer, also a Chronicle columnist, is calling America a terrorist nation because the USA used atomic weapons to defeat Japan. Talking Points is actually glad the radical loons are showing their true colors. Now there's no longer any debate about the Seattle Times, NBC News, and the grossly irresponsible San Francisco Chronicle, is there?"

News Link: MSNBC booed Bush SOTU speech

News Link: Seattle Times newsroom cheers Rove resignation

News Link: SF Chronicle columnist insults Christians

News Link: SF Chronicle columnist accuses U.S. of terrorism

The Factor was joined by FNC media analyst Bernie Goldberg, who argued that most reporters walk in ideological lockstep. "There's no diversity of opinion in newsrooms. News executives talk about ethnic and racial diversity, but they don't seem to care much about intellectual diversity. So journalists can boo President Bush, they can bash Christians, and they know nothing will happen because they're among like-minded people." Professor Gemma Puglisi, a former NBC News producer, was less accusatory. "I'm a Christian, and I was not completely offended by what was written in the Chronicle. It was an opinion piece. I worked at NBC for many years, and we were very responsible, there was a lot of transparency, and everyone was very objective. But what happened at MSNBC is a concern."

JS4Pat
08-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Bill -

Why have you included only 3 candidates in your in GOP presidential poll? Have you already determined that the other 5 candidates running for the GOP nomination for president are not preferred by the American People?

Do you realize that there is almost six months before the first caucus / primary vote is cast?

Where the hell is Texas Congressman Dr. Ron Paul??????

winston_blade
08-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Calm down guys!

He is only looking out for you:)

angelatc
08-17-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm kind of to the point where I just ignore BO now

devil21
08-17-2007, 03:24 PM
The ad says sponsored by emigrantdirect.com so send them an email too! Tell them such biased ads and polls will make you not visit their site or give them your business. customerservice@emigrantdirect.com

Slugg
08-17-2007, 03:25 PM

That's the only way to beat him...he's like Freddy Kreuger....you just gotta ignore him (okay, maybe not EXACTLY like Freddy...but you get the idea)...heh :D

Bob Cochran
08-17-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm totally over him.:D