PDA

View Full Version : Tragic Death

JeffSchulman
03-10-2008, 06:36 AM
I write this with the most somber sorrow to inform you all that William Kapoun has passed away, succumbing to injuries sustained in a fire that occurred on the 24th of February.

The expatriate community in Korea is horrified by this tragic loss.

William was a dedicated member of the Seoul Ron Paul meetup group and had a brilliant mind and caring heart.

William was uninsured and his family is currently in Seoul, trying to bring some closure to the situation here before his body can be sent back to the US.

If you can find it in you, please donate to his family to help bring closure to the debt incurred from his hospital bills at billkapoun.com (http://www.billkapoun.com).

d03boy
03-10-2008, 06:47 AM
bump

yongrel
03-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Just to let ya know, the site needs to be updated. It says that he survived with serious injuries, when that clearly is no longer the case.

Best wishes.

defe07
03-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Ohhh!!! :( If he had a brilliant mind (which I think he did), he'll be very missed. Even though I didn't know him, he represents all that us ex-pats abroad have been trying to do in Paul's name. BUMP for Freedom!

CurtisLow
03-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Can someone find the meetup web address (Seoul Ron Paul meetup group) I'd like to leave my condolences. I have looked for it and can not find it.

Thanks,

JeffSchulman
03-10-2008, 08:57 AM
ronpaul.meetup.com/173

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Ohhh!!! :( If he had a brilliant mind (which I think he did), he'll be very missed. Even though I didn't know him, he represents all that us ex-pats abroad have been trying to do in Paul's name. BUMP for Freedom!

He doesn't need to have had a 'brilliant mind' in order to be missed!

DealzOnWheelz
03-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Maybe he can ask god to help us out by taking John McCain a lil early