PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrr

VRP08
03-09-2008, 09:36 PM
My best friend just asked me if RP has dropped out, she said it was on CNN. I cannot possibly explain how this WHOLE BIAS BS pisses me off! :mad:

Thanks for letting me vent

aksmith
03-09-2008, 09:42 PM
My best friend just asked me if RP has dropped out, she said it was on CNN. I cannot possibly explain how this WHOLE BIAS BS pisses me off! :mad:

Thanks for letting me vent

Bias? Sure, but not about this. I watched that video. What the heck does "the campaign is winding down" mean if it doesn't mean the candidate has given up?

I'm not going to die for another 40 years. Should I tell my family my life is winding down now to save them the trouble of figuring out when I'm actually going? If Ron didn't quit, he should have just kept his mouth shut and fired anyone responsible for that stupid video and email. Simple as that. How can we not blame the media for this one.

The media sucks beyond belief and they screwed Ron from the get go. But this is a problem of his own creation. And if he wants to undo it, he should put on his traveling pants and get the heck to PA and anywhere else that is having a primary and start trying to help the rest of us out.

Thanks for letting ME vent.

silverhandorder
03-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Oh man why do people get so emotionally invested in un important details. If you are paranoid it does not mean Ron Paul has to be. He was talking to his REAL supporters, not those who hang on to every word some one says. He gave a spot on message that day.

gerryb
03-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Bias? Sure, but not about this. I watched that video. What the heck does "the campaign is winding down" mean if it doesn't mean the candidate has given up?

It means there are 9 states left to vote?

rvkpa
03-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Ron Paul has some great ideas, but it's just not his time. We should face facts. There isn't enough support in this country to elect Ron this time. Start looking at other elections, and make sure to support your liberty candidates. While the base isn't large and dedicated enough to win the presidential election. I'm sure there are candidates with similar values that can win in the lower levels of government. Look at Ron he's going to win his seat in congress again. That is the kind of support that we have now. If everyone does their part now in the lesser elections maybe the story will be different in 2012.

idiom
03-09-2008, 09:58 PM
If everyone does their part now in the lesser elections maybe the story will be different in 2012.

Like if everyone shows up to their Gop Conventions? Start there.

rvkpa
03-09-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm just tired. I'm tired of this election. I hate Hillary, I hate McCain, I hate Obama, I hated Huckabee, Edwards, Romney, and Guiliani. I'm more interested in what's going on with Corzine and the tolls in Jersey. That guy's a hardcore moron. I'm more interested in lowering property taxes and stopping RealID in PA. I'm more interested in stopping eminent domain from knocking down animal shelters and private homes for golf courses in montgomery county. I want to see Murray Sabrin wipe the floor with Frank Lautenberg. I'm going to vote for Paul on April 22, but people in Philadelphia really don't care about Ron Paul.

silverhandorder
03-09-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm just tired. I'm tired of this election. I hate Hillary, I hate McCain, I hate Obama, I hated Huckabee, Edwards, Romney, and Guiliani. I'm more interested in what's going on with Corzine and the tolls in Jersey. That guy's a hardcore moron. I'm more interested in lowering property taxes and stopping RealID in PA. I'm more interested in stopping eminent domain from knocking down animal shelters and private homes for golf courses in montgomery county. I want to see Murray Sabrin wipe the floor with Frank Lautenberg. I'm going to vote for Paul on April 22, but people in Philadelphia really don't care about Ron Paul.

Understood but this is not the place to vent it friend :D.

rvkpa
03-09-2008, 10:12 PM
It's kind of, sort of, on topic. Well I guess not. =)

I can't wait to see how the GOP convention turns out. I hope Ron gets to talk during a televised part of the convention. It takes a lot of guts to do what he's doing, and the party owes him at least that. You'd think some members of a quote-unquote conservative party would have some measure of respect for what the guy is trying to accomplish. They can't ALL be Neocons.

VRP08
03-09-2008, 10:22 PM
I didn't mean to start a debate here.

I guess since it's my friend, I got a close taste of spreading false news by the whothehellever, and I'm just so tired of it.

Penners
03-09-2008, 10:24 PM

I'm not going to die for another 40 years. Should I tell my family my life is winding down now to save them the trouble of figuring out when I'm actually going? If Ron didn't quit, he should have just kept his mouth shut and fired anyone responsible for that stupid video and email. Simple as that. How can we not blame the media for this one.

The media sucks beyond belief and they screwed Ron from the get go. But this is a problem of his own creation. And if he wants to undo it, he should put on his traveling pants and get the heck to PA and anywhere else that is having a primary and start trying to help the rest of us out.

Thanks for letting ME vent.

QFT!