PDA

View Full Version : Barry Goldwater, Jr. on The Revolution: A Manifesto

NightOwl
03-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Barry M. Goldwater, Jr., former member of Congress : "The real truth about Liberty. This book takes a wrecking ball to the political establishment. Senator Goldwater would have loved it -- it's The Conscience of a Conservative for the 21st century."

0zzy
03-09-2008, 01:06 PM
:DDDDDD. Where'd you get that info?!

NightOwl
03-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Check out the Amazon page for the book. It may have just been added -- I don't remember seeing this before.

No1ButPaul08
03-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Barry M. Goldwater, Jr., former member of Congress : "The real truth about Liberty. This book takes a wrecking ball to the political establishment. Senator Goldwater would have loved it -- it's The Conscience of a Conservative for the 21st century."

This, along with his endorsement, has to be the highest possible praise Barry Jr. could have for Ron. I wish Barry Jr. was still in office.

Aratus
03-09-2008, 02:21 PM
barry goldwater jr!

lastnymleft
03-09-2008, 07:10 PM
I wish Barry Jr. was still in office.

He's only 69, and rather spritely. Why don't we draft him for a Senate seat?

Yom
03-09-2008, 08:54 PM
He's only 69, and rather spritely. Why don't we draft him for a Senate seat?

Unfortunately he's from California, and they've got two pretty popular senators, Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein.

lastnymleft
03-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Unfortunately he's from California, and they've got two pretty popular senators, Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein.

What senate seats have retiring Republicans in them? Perhaps he'd shift if we can say to him that we'll fund his campaign to the tune of, say, $1-2M?

Alternatively, is there some senior GOP position we can wangle him into, like Howard Dean is now Chairman of the Democratic Party?

He's too good a resource to waste.