PDA

View Full Version : Question about Diebold and voter fraud

mmink15
03-09-2008, 11:30 AM
I've been a part of the Ron Paul revolution since summer of last year, and one of the things I was looking forward to in this election was uncovering voter fraud. When I went to NH to help out I was happy to see that the campaign had poll checkers everywhere and even some individuals not associated with any campaign were there to keep a close eye on things. I left for PA, and by the time I got home the next day there were stories of voter fraud and it seemed that they would be quickly resolved by Albert Howard, granny warriors, and the blackboxvoting folks.
Months have now passed with no voting fraud issues that I have heard of and I wonder if it's gone under my radar or if it's past the point of being able to track voter fraud. If anyone here has insight into the wild world of diebold during the 2008 primaries could you please post some info here. I saw a diebold guy fixing an ATM machine at a convenience store and it got me thinking so I figured I'd post something here and see what's going on.

pinkmandy
03-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Everyone is aware of the fraud but little is being done about it. The national parties don't seem to care and then there are the stalling tactics plus cover ups. I know some RP repubs are using their local parties to pass resolutions for paper ballots. I think that's our only hope.