PDA

View Full Version : Are You Striking on April 15th to Protest the IRS and the Fed?

gb13
03-08-2008, 11:39 PM
If you're not, shame on you.

Shame on you.

lol Just kidding, but seriously it's a good idea, and I haven't seen much about it on these boards. The entire Revolution should be involved in this.

Check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgT-060aTY8

thuja
03-09-2008, 12:05 AM
not only this, but i am buying no corporate anything all the rest of the time. except cable, which appears to be my only choice, and phone. those communication things are difficult. all i can do is not use them to corporate advantage any more than i am for simple communications.

Kludge
03-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Hmmm.... I'm sensing some type of.... bias in the poll.

theantirobot
03-09-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm pretty much on a permanent strike. I don't want to pay taxes until they do not support war.

thuja
03-09-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm pretty much on a permanent strike. I don't want to pay taxes until they do not support war.

i love the www.newsgo.us idea!

gb13
03-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Hmmm.... I'm sensing some type of.... bias in the poll.

How so? The "slave" thing?

You tell me, are we not slaves? If you honestly believe that we are not, then eat your bread and enjoy the circus.

thuja
03-09-2008, 12:50 AM
i get the creeps thinking of myself as a slave. therefore i do not act as one, and do what i can to reverse that situation.

Joseph Hart
03-09-2008, 12:53 AM
If I cant bump a ride down to DC Ill be protesting in Providence.

Edu
03-09-2008, 04:12 AM
Why not determine if you are a taxpayer or not first? Ask them. It's pretty simple. Why haven't people just asked, instead of assuming?
http://www.irsdetermination.us/

berrybunches
03-09-2008, 04:24 AM
Why not determine if you are a taxpayer or not first? Ask them. It's pretty simple. Why haven't people just asked, instead of assuming?
http://www.irsdetermination.us/

Is that page for real? Pretty interesting if so, I just browsed the Q&A's
Also from the site:

The Tax Payer Qualification Test

It is a little known fact, that a simple self-test can change your life when it comes to being liable for individual taxation by the federal government. If you pass it you can file a IRS Tax Determination package and quit filing Federal Form 1040 legally and lawfully!

1. Were you born in Washington, D.C.?
2. Were you born in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or American Samoa?
3. Are you now permanently living or working in any one of the areas listed above?
4. Are you employed by the U.S. Government?
5. Are you manufacturing or selling alcohol, tobacco, or firearms?
6. Are you a naturalized citizen of the United States?
7. Were you born in one of the 50 states or do you have a Social Security Number and are being asked to pay income taxes?

Scoring Your Test

If your answers for #1 - 6 are NO and your answer to number 7 is YES, then you qualify as Tax-Exempt for "individual income tax reporting" for the rest of your life according to the Constitution and the IRS codes. You are defined as an American Citizen.
If you answered YES to any of the questions #1 - 6, and your answer for number 7 is NO, then you are defined as a federal citizen/taxpayer.

gb13
03-14-2008, 01:22 AM
Is that page for real? Pretty interesting if so, I just browsed the Q&A's
Also from the site:

The Tax Payer Qualification Test

It is a little known fact, that a simple self-test can change your life when it comes to being liable for individual taxation by the federal government. If you pass it you can file a IRS Tax Determination package and quit filing Federal Form 1040 legally and lawfully!

1. Were you born in Washington, D.C.?
2. Were you born in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or American Samoa?
3. Are you now permanently living or working in any one of the areas listed above?
4. Are you employed by the U.S. Government?
5. Are you manufacturing or selling alcohol, tobacco, or firearms?
6. Are you a naturalized citizen of the United States?
7. Were you born in one of the 50 states or do you have a Social Security Number and are being asked to pay income taxes?

Scoring Your Test

If your answers for #1 - 6 are NO and your answer to number 7 is YES, then you qualify as Tax-Exempt for "individual income tax reporting" for the rest of your life according to the Constitution and the IRS codes. You are defined as an American Citizen.
If you answered YES to any of the questions #1 - 6, and your answer for number 7 is NO, then you are defined as a federal citizen/taxpayer.

Yeah, that's fascinating. I've never been to that site, nor have I ever heard of any of this before. Too bad it costs so much money for the package.

It seems legit.

GoPaul08
03-14-2008, 02:28 AM
The page is for real. their understanding of the laws are not. Sites like these get people arrested.

And honestly...Come on people! Are we all NEW to the internet! I can't believe anyone could say "this site seems legit" It looks like a 12 year old made it...in 1998...and hosted it on Geocities. They can link to a few cases where the person was found not guilty on a technicality (it has NEVER been ruled that they were correct in not paying their taxes, and even in some of the cases they link to, the person was found not guilty of fraud, and therefore did not go to jail, but they STILL owed back taxes...just like Wesley Snipes.) but that doesn't change the fact that for every one case they can link to, there are dozens with just the opposite outcome.

The reason why these people are found not guilty is not because the courts recognize that it is optional to pay taxes, or that income from work is not taxable. No court has EVER ruled that. (Like it or not, it is simply a fact that not courts have ruled that.) It is because the courts place an enormous burden of proof on the prosecution to prove that not only did they not pay their taxes, but that they willfully were witholding, while knowing it is illegal. It is easy to claim ignorance and get found not guilty. But again, you still owe back taxes...WITH PENALTIES.

Honestly...anyone that can't see that this site is a complete scam, hoping to take $1200 for suckers needs to have their heads examined. Hopefully you don't also give Nigerian princes your bank accounts information.