PDA

View Full Version : McCain's melanoma finally made it to the NYT and Drudge

wgadget
03-08-2008, 09:31 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/us/politics/09mccain.html?_r=2&ref=politics&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

yongrel
03-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Too little too late.

Joseph Hart
03-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Too little too late.

Unless God releases his wrath upon him.

Alawn
03-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Their plan all along was to cover anything bad about him up during the primaries then unleash all sorts of things during the general.

Jon4Paul
03-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Yep McCain is toast when the Clinton/Obama ticket rolls into town.

These were legitimate concerns about his health, but I suspected all along they were setting him up for a fall. I think the open borders and 100 years of war comments he added later are just icing on the cake. Does the concept of a "strawman" apply apply to political figures?

Joseph Hart
03-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Yep McCain is toast when the Clinton/Obama ticket rolls into town.

These were legitimate concerns about his health, but I suspected all along they were setting him up for a fall. I think the open borders and 100 years of war comments he added later are just icing on the cake. Does the concept of a "strawman" apply apply to political figures?

This is why they will win. No contest atall. I hope america wakes up after Democrats continue to screw things up. Their excuse is that America was crashing into our term and we really couldnt do anything about it. "Dont blame the democrats for the depression"
This way they can get elected again, and again and again.

mketcher
03-09-2008, 06:48 PM
All Republicans should demand that McCain release his medical records. I don't think the Republican Party will want to nominate someone who may not be able to govern for four years. If McCain suffers a serious health setback between now and the convention, or if questions about his health become a serious campaign issue, then that could bust the Republican convention wide open. I think Ron Paul (as an MD) needs to start raising this issue about McCain's health and his refusal to come clean with his medical records.