PDA

View Full Version : TV AD? Who has actually seen one?

pepperpete1
03-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Would those of you who have actually seen an ad for Ron Paul on television please post here and tell us where (what city) you saw it and what was it about?

I mean being fiscally conservative is one thing, but allowing the media to "crown their GOP king", is another.

The grassroots have been working hard without the benefit of the HQ to a large extent. Their are members even now that are trying to set things up so as to be able to continue with the work and circumventing the HQ.

It is not going to be easy to go door to door, or getting on the phone to try to convince people to vote for Ron Paul with the media proclaiming JMc to be the winner when the race is NOT over.People will shut the door on you. They will not believe you.

We, the grassroots, NEED some help here. Get an ad out of RON PAUL, the other contender, telling the public he is STILL HERE and is not quitting.

Let Ron Paul tell John McCain that he will see him in St. Paul, MN. (No relation)

Maybe an ad with RP in Iraq with the military supporters who have donated more to him than to any other candidate, including the Vietnam VEt. That ought to make John M. happy!

Or RP just hitting the highlights of his message. You can't educate the public on all the message in one ad.

We are not going to go away, the message will continue, win or lose, but by God and all that is holy, we have NOT lost yet. The fat lady has yet to sing.

If necessary let's do a money bomb, JUST for a national TV ad!

OptionsTrader
03-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I have, on multiple occassions in Houston. Mainly the Defender of Freedom ad.

IPSecure
03-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Other Than 'Family Guy', I do not watch TV.

I use a Media Center PC, that strips out commercials...

kirkblitz
03-08-2008, 06:30 PM
saw plenty in horry county SC. it was the freedom one and the soldier one

PlzPeopleWakeUp
03-08-2008, 06:33 PM
nt

constitutional
03-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Zero here in MD.

LibertyEagle
03-08-2008, 07:01 PM
I saw a bunch of them on CNN. I live in Austin.

Luft97
03-08-2008, 07:08 PM
I don't watch much TV but I did happen to catch one of his congressional advertisements during the last debate he was in. I live in his district tho.