PDA

View Full Version : outside the box

alaric
03-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Just trying another tack to get around this vote-rigging. Since it is quite obvious that neither NH nor Texas believe they 'voted' for mccain, is there some way to organize a voters protest that a candidate is being shoved down their throats, when they didn't vote for him? Obviously, recounts are fixed and therefore useless, why not try another way around this problem? What about refusing to accept him? Comments? Ideas?:confused:

Matthew P.
03-08-2008, 05:58 PM
You have the right to audit the results - you or anybody. Ask to see the hard copies of the votes or ask to see the source code to the voting machine.

If necessary pursue it through court. The people of America have the right to verify results to ensure that the democratic process is being carried out legitimately.

AJ Antimony
03-08-2008, 06:03 PM
I thought I read in here that the state Republican party can pass measures to reject McCain as the Republican nominee--if that means anything.

Also, Devvy Kid says that if vote fraud can be proven in any state, the delegates to the National Convention become unbound.

alaric
03-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I thought I read in here that the state Republican party can pass measures to reject McCain as the Republican nominee--if that means anything.

Also, Devvy Kid says that if vote fraud can be proven in any state, the delegates to the National Convention become unbound.

ooohhh, I like that! Reject mccain, that would be great. Now proving votefraud is tough, since they have rigged the process. Just look at that comedy act in NH!:rolleyes: