PDA

View Full Version : wow the gop wrote me back

berrybunches
03-08-2008, 02:35 PM
And it was not automated. I had replied to them complaining that the last response they gave me was so auto-sounding and asking what the heck the report to the chairman was.
I didn't expect a response.

Thank you for contacting the Republican National Committee. All emails to the Committee are read. The report to the Chairman is a summary of the topics of the emails and phone calls.

Nothing too exciting or reassuring but at least the response was personal.

Spirit of '76
03-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Good job. We need to keep the pressure on them and let them know that we, as Constitutionalist Republicans, expect things to change in the Republican Party, and that we are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that those changes are brought about.

OptionsTrader
03-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Sure it didn't have the following at the bottom? In fine print?

For your information, you have been placed on the Homegrown Terrorism Watch List and will be in camp #56988650394 in Cuba in the event of FEMA declared martial law.

berrybunches
03-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Sure it didn't have the following at the bottom? In fine print?

For your information, you have been placed on the Homegrown Terrorism Watch List and will be in camp #56988650394 in Cuba in the event of FEMA declared martial law.

Your right! It is written white on white in font 2 at the bottom! lol

But seriously I have wondered about us. The FBI watch list now has almost 800,000
Not to long before it will hit a Mil. This is am outrage. But you can not stop a movement.
You ever heard of the Rainbow family of living light? They are supposedly on the terror watch lists and they are just a bunch of hippies that gather on public park land for a few days every year to promote peace. How dare they!

RSLudlum
03-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Your right! It is written white on white in font 2 at the bottom! lol

But seriously I have wondered about us. The FBI watch list now has almost 800,000
Not to long before it will hit a Mil. This is am outrage. But you can not stop a movement.
You ever heard of the Rainbow family of living light? They are supposedly on the terror watch lists and they are just a bunch of hippies that gather on public park land for a few days every year to promote peace. How dare they!

I wonder if we got our own data subset/folder: Ron Paul Revolutionaries

acroso
03-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Personal response? Last I heard the RNC headquarters was run by a giant robot after it got outsourced to Haliburton.

Matthew P.
03-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Exercise your right to audit! You can ask to see the results of any poll and have access to the hard copies so that you can verify their veracity. Doing this not only shows them that you are concerned citizen, but also tells them that they need to stay on their toes! :)

kigol
03-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Good job. We need to keep the pressure on them and let them know that we, as Constitutionalist Republicans, expect things to change in the Republican Party, and that we are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that those changes are brought about.

:)

kyleAF
03-08-2008, 04:48 PM
nm