PDA

View Full Version : Before this forum gets totally abandoned

nate895
03-08-2008, 02:32 PM
I would like to know who would be willing to donate to my campaign if I am unable to get the necessary funds (looks to be around 50K right now) if I cannot get the funds from the local meetups. Which, if everyone in Portland and Vancouver gives $100, and adding in my family's and my funds, totals $73,600 ($85,600 if including Beaverton and Hillsboro meetups), enough to do all I need to do plus some. I will only ask non-locals for cash if I absolutely need it.

Since I won't file until November at the earliest, I won't be asking for funds right away.

I need to know how to setup a website to do this, also.

Spirit of '76
03-08-2008, 02:40 PM
This forum is not going to be abandoned. After the convention, it will transition into the Liberty Forest, a site dedicated to the Founders' vision of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

We will continue to push on and advocate the principles for which Ron Paul stands and work for the election of candidates who share our philosophy.

Best of luck with your campaign. I'd suggest putting out a general call for web design help to get you started with building a site. That will really help get the ball rolling for you.

I'd offer to help, but between my new job and the fact that I'm currently designing sites for Ed Burgess (username: Pendragon), who is running for the WV House of Delegates, and for our new PAC, The Classical Conservative Coalition, I've got my hands full.

Let me know if I can help otherwise.

nate895
03-08-2008, 02:45 PM
This forum is not going to be abandoned. After the convention, it will transition into the Liberty Forest, a site dedicated to the Founders' vision of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

We will continue to push on and advocate the principles for which Ron Paul stands and work for the election of candidates who share our philosophy.

Best of luck with your campaign. I'd suggest putting out a general call for web design help to get you started with building a site. That will really help get the ball rolling for you.

I'd offer to help, but between my new job and the fact that I'm currently designing sites for Ed Burgess (username: Pendragon), who is running for the WV House of Delegates, and for our new PAC, The Classical Conservative Coalition, I've got my hands full.

Let me know if I can help otherwise.

Thank you, I suppose I could ask for volunteers at the local meetup to design a website, but I haven't met one who is really good at computers yet. Sometime in the next few months I'll call up the head of our meetup to see if we can get the two meetups together to discuss the run.