PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Has Not Dropped Out!

callista
03-08-2008, 01:17 PM
According to my conversation with RP NHQ around 5 PM EST on Friday, March 7, Ron Paul has not dropped out. I was told that he is encouraging people to continue voting for him in upcoming primary/caucus' (how could we do this if he'd dropped out?) and to continue to become delegates to convention. I am very disappointed in websites that I have long trusted, such as Lewrockwell.com and nolanchart.com among others, for perpetuating this MSM scam.

Callista

Ron Paul Forever

123tim
03-08-2008, 05:15 PM
According to my conversation with RP NHQ around 5 PM EST on Friday, March 7, Ron Paul has not dropped out. I was told that he is encouraging people to continue voting for him in upcoming primary/caucus' (how could we do this if he'd dropped out?) and to continue to become delegates to convention. I am very disappointed in websites that I have long trusted, such as Lewrockwell.com and nolanchart.com among others, for perpetuating this MSM scam.

Callista

Ron Paul Forever

Right. Thank you for confirming.

Anyone who has watched the video knows that Dr. Paul intends to stay in to the end. Why would you drop out unless you ran out of money?

I intend to vote for Ron Paul on April 22.