PDA

View Full Version : How do you get in contact with the Official Campaign?

charger
03-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know how to get in contact with the official campaign?
Let me know,

Thanks,

jblosser
03-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Why?

Akus
03-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Exactly

Thomas Paine
03-08-2008, 11:58 AM
I don't feel like talking to the dimwits in HQ who know nothing better than to piss away $25 Million in exchange for single digit finishes.

Edu
03-08-2008, 12:02 PM
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

That was hard to find.

charger
03-08-2008, 12:35 PM
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

That was hard to find.

Yes, But am I going to be able to talk to someone of any importance or just some lacky that will blow me off and give me know satisfaction?

RollOn2day
03-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Yes, But am I going to be able to talk to someone of any importance or just some lacky that will blow me off and give me know satisfaction?

I think you will get " know" satisfaction.

Edu
03-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Yes, But am I going to be able to talk to someone of any importance or just some lacky that will blow me off and give me know satisfaction?You will talk to an insane, homeless guy first, he always answers the phone, they can't seem to get to the phone before he does.

Then you are put on hold for 10 minutes to make you think everyone there is busy.

After that you are transferred to the federal reserve bank in DC where they will talk to you about how they are going to keep your life savings for themselves through some strange thing called "inflation", which no one seems to understand.

Next you are transferred to the Bar next door, where you should order a double because you are still reading this.

How the hell should I know who you are going to talk to when you call them? Just do it and find out. Sheesh!

AmyPA
03-08-2008, 01:03 PM
you click your heels 3 times. Always works for me.

Renter45
03-08-2008, 01:07 PM
I don't feel like talking to the dimwits in HQ who know nothing better than to piss away $25 Million in exchange for single digit finishes.

Aww, comments like this are so helpful! Because I'm sure our sign waves contributed a lot of good, too.

JS4Pat
03-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Aww, comments like this are so helpful! Because I'm sure our sign waves contributed a lot of good, too.

IF the sign wavings that have occurred all over this country were coupled with an effective national campaign HQs staff - we would have experienced MUCH better results.

LittleLightShining
03-08-2008, 01:54 PM
If you know what department you want to reach you could call the number and ask to speak to someone there. Also, on the contact page is a list of people and their jobs. Be direct and professional. Be prepared to leave an articulate voice mail message. Cross your fingers and hope for the best.