03-08-2008, 02:59 AM
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/466/zzzzhq6.jpg

berrybunches
03-08-2008, 03:18 AM
LOL
Bump for middle of the night humor

BigRedBrent
03-08-2008, 03:35 AM
I know this is off topic but I just wanted top get this off my chest.

Eminem is such a poser for condemning the war like he did in a music video, but he did not support the only candidate who wants to end the war just as much. His music video shows what we are trying to do so much that it just makes me very disappointed that Eminem did not even try to help us when we needed it the most.

I know Eminem can do whatever he wants to do, but I can feel however I want to feel as well. And this just pisses me off.

I just had to get that off my chest, I would have preferred to have smacked Eminem in the face instead to knock some sense into him.

bucfish
03-08-2008, 03:47 AM
lol

xCakex
03-08-2008, 03:55 AM
lol

Shink
03-08-2008, 04:13 AM
I know this is off topic but I just wanted top get this off my chest.

Eminem is such a poser for condemning the war like he did in a music video, but he did not support the only candidate who wants to end the war just as much. His music video shows what we are trying to do so much that it just makes me very disappointed that Eminem did not even try to help us when we needed it the most.

I know Eminem can do whatever he wants to do, but I can feel however I want to feel as well. And this just pisses me off.

I just had to get that off my chest, I would have preferred to have smacked Eminem in the face instead to knock some sense into him.

Ummm...I would assume that Eminem at least perceives himself as somewhat 'left-wing' most likely. Yeah, I listen to him and Immortal Technique and Paris all putting out awesome lyrics for government hating libertarian conspiracy 'theorists' like myself, but bafflingly, as for Paris and I believe Immortal Technique, they are 'left wing.'

Many people are natural libertarians and don't realize it, or hold 90% libertarian views and just need that educational push to get the picture. I know I've been libertarian for as long as I can remember, but didn't know so until I stumbled upon Michael Badnarik's Consititution Class.

CurtisLow
03-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Take a deep breath.............. Now let it out

See signature,

Matthew P.
03-08-2008, 12:06 PM
That would definitely fit the bill of what the U.S. is currently. The fact that it is crude and in your face would also be appropriate, seeing as how our government doesn't even care - they flaunt their power over us as if we don't matter a hill of beans!

This was never how the U.S. was supposed to be governed! :mad: