PDA

View Full Version : Here's how we breathe some fire into this campaign...

acmegeek
03-07-2008, 11:32 PM
OK, this idea just came to me. With all the media attention, speculating on Ron's quitting. He should announce a press conference that will address the rumors. But announce it for a few days in the future. This will give the MSM some time to guess what he's going to say.

Then, Ron needs to start out slowly, calmly, and then build to a pretty firm tone, letting him know that they've given him more coverage for him possibly quitting than him beating other front runners, raising record amounts, etc. That they've ignored the real issues and have betrayed the future of America through their clear bias. If we can get the attention, and we can get the message out there, people who have fallen away will see that he's still in it to win it. And we combine this with a money bomb of some sort.

If anybody has direct connections with the campaign, please get this idea to them. And if they go for it, please request that this thread be deleted... It could just work!

IPSecure
03-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Here's how we breathe some fire into this campaign...

http://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?provider_id=447&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=747183

Cleaner44
03-07-2008, 11:50 PM
I would love to see that happen but I don't think Ron Paul would go for it.

Akus
03-08-2008, 01:01 AM
OK, this idea just came to me. With all the media attention, speculating on Ron's quitting. He should announce a press conference that will address the rumors. But announce it for a few days in the future. This will give the MSM some time to guess what he's going to say.

Then, Ron needs to start out slowly, calmly, and then build to a pretty firm tone, letting him know that they've given him more coverage for him possibly quitting than him beating other front runners, raising record amounts, etc. That they've ignored the real issues and have betrayed the future of America through their clear bias. If we can get the attention, and we can get the message out there, people who have fallen away will see that he's still in it to win it. And we combine this with a money bomb of some sort.

If anybody has direct connections with the campaign, please get this idea to them. And if they go for it, please request that this thread be deleted... It could just work!

That's a great idea if your campaign is full of professionals with their heads on their shoulders and not.... elsewhere....

Flirple
03-08-2008, 02:44 AM
http://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?provider_id=447&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=747183

The God Of Thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acptulsa
03-10-2008, 06:14 AM
The problem is that they won't carry him live. So, when they find it isn't what they want to report, they won't get around to reporting it.