PDA

View Full Version : The RLC Could Be THE FUTURE OF OUR MOVEMENT!

03-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Right?

nullvalu
03-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Yep, for the most part they're a good group. Get involved. We're thinking about starting a chapter in my county after the election. Just don't trust everyone right off the bat though. Not everyone has the same ideas on what a "liberty candidate" should look like.

03-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Yep, for the most part they're a good group. Get involved. We're thinking about starting a chapter in my county after the election. Just don't trust everyone right off the bat though. Not everyone has the same ideas on what a "liberty candidate" should look like.

Agreed, but if we are going to work within the GOP, this is a pretty respected group that is MOSTLY with us.

nullvalu
03-07-2008, 10:24 PM
There used to be a long thread about it sticky'd in this forum. Do a seach for it to find more info on it.

Cleaner44
03-07-2008, 10:26 PM

I completely agree. This would be the group of Republicans most like us but be very careful and do not assume that existing members have the same vision and definition of liberty as us.

nate895
03-07-2008, 10:28 PM
I completely agree. This would be the group of Republicans most like us but be very careful and do not assume that existing members have the same vision and definition of liberty as us.

Some like the war, or at least that is what it said on their website.

Arkris
03-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Last month I was able to talk to the chairman of the RLC, and he says that the RLC is being run by a skeleton crew at the moment. Most of their activists are working on the Ron Paul Presidential campaign!

I like 'em alreaddy!

BuddyRey
03-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Republican Liberty Caucus FTW!!!

Just joined up a couple weeks ago. Still waiting with baited breath for my newsletter/membership packet in the mail.

It's time to kick some butt and take back the GOP!

nate895
03-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Last month I was able to talk to the chairman of the RLC, and he says that the RLC is being run by a skeleton crew at the moment. Most of their activists are working on the Ron Paul Presidential campaign!

I like 'em alreaddy!

That is why they haven't updated their site in forever (since like 2005 for some parts).

Primbs
03-07-2008, 11:37 PM
"Half the secret of success in life is just showing up!"

If we start to attend the Republicans meeting and move up in leadership, we should prevail in the end.

Bryan
03-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Be sure to see this thread on the topic: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=111402