PDA

View Full Version : We Can Take Back Our Country with 30 people!

hawkiye
03-07-2008, 08:10 PM
We Can Take Back Our Country with 30 people!

Folks I have been listening to the debate for sometime now and even though some fantastic ideas and promotions have come out of this, it seems we expend a lot of energy doing unproductive things also, myself included. I have been racking my brain looking for some magic bullet to overcome our dilemmas. And I have a solution, however I’ll get to that in a minute.

First let me say we have tried all the conventional methods. I have been in this fight for over twenty years. We have marched, we have petitioned, we have gone to court, we have pressured our reps and senators, we have done civil disobedience etc. etc., and they have all failed to accomplish anything significant.

It’s broken and all the conventional methods are not going to fix it, we are no longer represented by the politicians pure and simple and all the efforts to get their attention and to change no matter how well intentioned have been in vain when you boil it down. The push to Fascism and Tyranny marches on.

Also our efforts to rally the American people have not worked either. Yes the media bias had been a problem but lets face it the majority of American people are relatively happy with the status quo. They think yes we have problems but things are not that bad. Yes as things get worse that may change some of their minds but it is unlikely to bring enough of them on board to effect real change. It is in fact more likely to frighten them into accepting more fascism as necessary to our survival.

Ok how do we take back the country with 30 people? Consider this; all the actions mentioned above are like being on the outside of a fort throwing rocks. It accomplishes nothing. If we want to take the fort we must over throw those who control it and seize it from the inside.

This brings me to my point. I went to my County Republican Central Committee meeting last month. And there were about 30-40 people there, mostly friendly and helpful. After observing and talking to folks I suddenly realized if I had about 20-30 friends with me we could infiltrate and take control of the committee. Not overnight mind you but in a relatively short time.

These are the folks that set the agenda, make up the platform, select delegates and run the fund raising etc. And they make up the state delegation, which makes up the national delegation and elects the officers of the state from governor to state and national reps to precinct committeeman. They do most things by a majority vote. They filled a vacant precinct committeeman slot right there in the meeting by a show of hands.

Imagine of you will 20 – 30 liberty loving individuals in every county in the nation attending their Republican Central Committee meetings learning the ropes and gradually moving into leadership positions? The impact would be fantastic! Of course it would take some time but this is the only way to seize power without violence. Seizing power is the only way we can take back our country. Don’t fight the Republican Party, Become the Republican Party! We can do it with 20 – 30 people in most cases. Yes maybe more will be needed in large cities but I bet a hundred would do it in the counties of most large cities. Actually if we just did it in about 80% of the counties it would work.

We have folks already doing just that in some states. We need to join them make this a priority.

Now I know some folks are against saving the Republican Party so let me address that. I have nothing against the 3rd parties and I appreciate all their work and passion they have done. However they have been on the outside throwing rocks while the march to fascism and tyranny continues unabated. We have talked about it not being about party but about principle, so why save the Republican Party especially with what it has become? Principle over party is exactly why we should use the Republican Party to accomplish our goals. The party name doesn’t matter, only it resources and infrastructure that can help us reach our goals is what matters.

Let me say the folks at the meeting I attended were good decent people they were just going along with the flow and buying into some of the lies of the Elite of the party. I bet some of them would side with us if we approach it right. If you ask them if they are against over taxation or want the borders sealed, and want limited government they would hardily agree.

Principle over party is exactly why The Republican party is the best vehicle to take back this country in the quickest and efficient manner. It doesn’t matter what label we put on the movement it only matters that we take back the reins of power as quickly as we can. The Republican Party already has the infrastructure to do it if we control it. If we tried to form a new party, or use an existing 3rd party we would essentially be starting from the ground up and trying to convince millions of Americans to join us. We have seen how well that works. Most American are not interested enough to change. By seizing control of the Republican Party we would gain those party voters who really don’t know what’s going on and just vote party line, they make up a huge voting bloc. We would also have a huge fund raising machine bigger then we already are and immediate national clout.

Don’t let past pride, and emotions of what the Republican elites have done using the party in the past keep us from taking back our country. If we insist on fracturing and going our separate ways and fail to act in unity it will be a crying shame. Especially when we could get about 30 people together and affect a real and lasting change. How do you eat an Elephant (literally)? One bite at time! It really is that simple, not easy, but a simple plan we can readily accomplish if we go to work and do it! we have the numbers.

We have come up with some pretty amazing things to try and overcome the obstacles before us and I don’t want to discourage that innovation. However this simple method will do it faster then all of them combined. It’s not real sexy; it doesn’t seem like some great and noble thing. However it is where the rubber meets the road and will be effective. Also it really is necessary short of an armed revolution. Trust me we don’t want an armed revolution, those that do have never been in combat or seen a war torn nation. Just ask a combat vet.

In conclusion let me reiterate; don’t fight the Republican Party, become the Republican Party! We must do this now. Even Ron Paul is asking us now to become precinct committeemen. This is the only way. All the other ways scatters our efforts and energy in a million different directions dispersing them and effectively making them impotent. We must do it for our children and grandchildren, to preserve freedom and liberty for our posterity.

If you have not seen it please go and watch this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

fedup100
03-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Imagine 100 million legal mexicans voting in the next election and you will realize it is over for this country. You can take over the republican and democratic party, it won't matter anymore. The time was now or never and Paul folded before Iowa......I am so pissed!!

I now know why McCain tried to pull off amnesty last summer with that liberal pig Kennedy. Every one was talking about it would kill his chances for President. No it didn't kill his chances, he was told the presidency would be his if he would push it through. Wait and see, McWar is the man short of a real revolution or a REAL third party candidate and he will open the gates of Mexico the day after he is sworn in. They need more bodies to fight Iran, and you can pay to take care of Maria while Juan is on duty. You can be sure Juan and Maria will keep McWar in the WH.

We need to draft a man like the Governor of Montana and do it quickly and get on with business. We have been left to languish in the non Paul campaign and I am tired of it and hurt that he would allow his supporters to be treated so poorly.

There are real men out there who do know what is going on and will kick some serious ass, lets give them a chance.

Jeremy
03-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Imagine 100 million legal mexicans voting in the next election and you will realize it is over for this country. You can take over the republican and democratic party, it won't matter anymore. The time was now or never and Paul folded before Iowa......I am so pissed!!

I now know why McCain tried to pull off amnesty last summer with that liberal pig Kennedy. Every one was talking about it would kill his chances for President. No it didn't kill his chances, he was told the presidency would be his if he would push it through. Wait and see, McWar is the man short of a real revolution or a REAL third party candidate and he will open the gates of Mexico the day after he is sworn in. They need more bodies to fight Iran, and you can pay to take care of Maria while Juan is on duty. You can be sure Juan and Maria will keep McWar in the WH.

We need to draft a man like the Governor of Montana and do it quickly and get on with business. We have been left to languish in the non Paul campaign and I am tired of it and hurt that he would allow his supporters to be treated so poorly.

There are real men out there who do know what is going on and will kick some serious ass, lets give them a chance.

It almost sounds like you are giving up (first paragraph). Ron Paul has always said it's not just about him and this is just the beginning of our Revolution, and he's right.

hawkiye
03-07-2008, 10:49 PM

Did you read the whole post?

He'll have all the same problems Ron Paul had, no media coverage smear campaigns, etc.

Were not going to change the system from the top down. It's not to late. Illegals voting will have no bearing on taking over our county central committees. If you want a quick fix you are barking up the wrong tree. Your not going to stop a bus to hell by standing on the side of the road and throwing rocks at it. You have to be on the inside and take over the wheel.

All the other things you suggest have been tried for 30+ years and failed. This is a simple workable plan that will work in the shortest amount of time possible. It will take a little time. However we could have a good deal of control by the mid term elections if 30 people in each county would get off their duffs and just do it.

OferNave
03-07-2008, 11:05 PM
We're doing this in NH, hard core. Go Free State Project! (http://freestateproject.org/)

Everyone get organized in your area. All politics is local.

Edu
03-07-2008, 11:14 PM
RP Congress Critters - the power to stop any insane president

Primbs
03-07-2008, 11:30 PM
There are not really many committed activists running the Republican party in many counties. It can be done.

Cleaner44
03-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Illegals can not vote here in AZ without valid ID.

I agree that we need to take over the Republican party. It can and must be done.

chelu
03-07-2008, 11:59 PM
the dude said "legal" mexicans voting. if you mean 100 million legal mexicans because of open borders/amnesty you get some slack, but damn if you just hatin on them for being a mexican that's indefensible.

Edu
03-08-2008, 09:25 AM
You can take back your birthright right now, today. http://abrrp.us
Regain the freedoms you lost.

the_bee
03-08-2008, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=hawkiye;1335723]We Can Take Back Our Country with 30 people!

Folks I have been listening to the debate for sometime now and even though some fantastic ideas and promotions have come out of this, it seems we expend a lot of energy doing unproductive things also, myself included. I have been racking my brain looking for some magic bullet to overcome our dilemmas. And I have a solution, however I’ll get to that in a minute.

First let me say we have tried all the conventional methods. I have been in this fight for over twenty years. We have marched, we have petitioned, we have gone to court, we have pressured our reps and senators, we have done civil disobedience etc. etc., and they have all failed to accomplish anything significant.

It’s broken and all the conventional methods are not going to fix it, we are no longer represented by the politicians pure and simple and all the efforts to get their attention and to change no matter how well intentioned have been in vain when you boil it down. The push to Fascism and Tyranny marches on.

Also our efforts to rally the American people have not worked either. Yes the media bias had been a problem but lets face it the majority of American people are relatively happy with the status quo. They think yes we have problems but things are not that bad. Yes as things get worse that may change some of their minds but it is unlikely to bring enough of them on board to effect real change. It is in fact more likely to frighten them into accepting more fascism as necessary to our survival.

Ok how do we take back the country with 30 people? Consider this; all the actions mentioned above are like being on the outside of a fort throwing rocks. It accomplishes nothing. If we want to take the fort we must over throw those who control it and seize it from the inside.

This brings me to my point. I went to my County Republican Central Committee meeting last month. And there were about 30-40 people there, mostly friendly and helpful. After observing and talking to folks I suddenly realized if I had about 20-30 friends with me we could infiltrate and take control of the committee. Not overnight mind you but in a relatively short time.

These are the folks that set the agenda, make up the platform, select delegates and run the fund raising etc. And they make up the state delegation, which makes up the national delegation and elects the officers of the state from governor to state and national reps to precinct committeeman. They do most things by a majority vote. They filled a vacant precinct committeeman slot right there in the meeting by a show of hands.

Imagine of you will 20 – 30 liberty loving individuals in every county in the nation attending their Republican Central Committee meetings learning the ropes and gradually moving into leadership positions? The impact would be fantastic! Of course it would take some time but this is the only way to seize power without violence. Seizing power is the only way we can take back our country. Don’t fight the Republican Party, Become the Republican Party! We can do it with 20 – 30 people in most cases. Yes maybe more will be needed in large cities but I bet a hundred would do it in the counties of most large cities. Actually if we just did it in about 80% of the counties it would work.

We have folks already doing just that in some states. We need to join them make this a priority.

Now I know some folks are against saving the Republican Party so let me address that. I have nothing against the 3rd parties and I appreciate all their work and passion they have done. However they have been on the outside throwing rocks while the march to fascism and tyranny continues unabated. We have talked about it not being about party but about principle, so why save the Republican Party especially with what it has become? Principle over party is exactly why we should use the Republican Party to accomplish our goals. The party name doesn’t matter, only it resources and infrastructure that can help us reach our goals is what matters.

Let me say the folks at the meeting I attended were good decent people they were just going along with the flow and buying into some of the lies of the Elite of the party. I bet some of them would side with us if we approach it right. If you ask them if they are against over taxation or want the borders sealed, and want limited government they would hardily agree.

Principle over party is exactly why The Republican party is the best vehicle to take back this country in the quickest and efficient manner. It doesn’t matter what label we put on the movement it only matters that we take back the reins of power as quickly as we can. The Republican Party already has the infrastructure to do it if we control it. If we tried to form a new party, or use an existing 3rd party we would essentially be starting from the ground up and trying to convince millions of Americans to join us. We have seen how well that works. Most American are not interested enough to change. By seizing control of the Republican Party we would gain those party voters who really don’t know what’s going on and just vote party line, they make up a huge voting bloc. We would also have a huge fund raising machine bigger then we already are and immediate national clout.

Don’t let past pride, and emotions of what the Republican elites have done using the party in the past keep us from taking back our country. If we insist on fracturing and going our separate ways and fail to act in unity it will be a crying shame. Especially when we could get about 30 people together and affect a real and lasting change. How do you eat an Elephant (literally)? One bite at time! It really is that simple, not easy, but a simple plan we can readily accomplish if we go to work and do it! we have the numbers.

We have come up with some pretty amazing things to try and overcome the obstacles before us and I don’t want to discourage that innovation. However this simple method will do it faster then all of them combined. It’s not real sexy; it doesn’t seem like some great and noble thing. However it is where the rubber meets the road and will be effective. Also it really is necessary short of an armed revolution. Trust me we don’t want an armed revolution, those that do have never been in combat or seen a war torn nation. Just ask a combat vet.

In conclusion let me reiterate; don’t fight the Republican Party, become the Republican Party! We must do this now. Even Ron Paul is asking us now to become precinct committeemen. This is the only way. All the other ways scatters our efforts and energy in a million different directions dispersing them and effectively making them impotent. We must do it for our children and grandchildren, to preserve freedom and liberty for our posterity.

If you have not seen it please go and watch this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958[/QUOte/]

How long would it take to do this? ...................

Jason726
03-08-2008, 10:05 AM

I don't know about you, but I thought RP actually did kick a whole lot of ass through this campaign. the media smearing and censorship diminished the ass kicking to people not closely following the republicans.RP did kick some ass, but NO ONE knows it besides his supporters.

People, in general, don't follow the elections like we do. Especially the Republican race.

hawkiye
03-08-2008, 07:29 PM
You can take back your birthright right now, today. http://abrrp.us
Regain the freedoms you lost.

This is all well and good however I have been involved in the sovereignty movement for many years. It has been ineffective in halting the march toward fascism and tyranny.

There is nothing wrong with doing this however it doesn't change anything against an ignorant and repressive government. Some few folks have won some cases but many have not even though they are correct at law.

The point is we do not have power to effect change currently. The Ron Paul campaign has shown us that in spades. The solution is to seize power, and the quickest most efficient way to do that is to take control of our county central committees as outlined in the original post.

Once we have power again we can restore our individual sovereignty fully along with all our rights.

hawkiye
03-08-2008, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=hawkiye;1335723]We Can Take Back Our Country with 30 people!

How long would it take to do this? ...................

If everyone would get on this right now by the midterm elections we could have significant control and essentially change out the congress enough to start repealing laws.

check out this link: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/41806 These folks took over their central committee with just 12 people!

ronpaulhawaii
03-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Hawkiye - Graet post and welcome to the cat-house. Please disregard fedup100, I consider him a talented dis-info agent and would have him on ignore except for my (reluctant) status.

We all should be pushing this angle as much as possible. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work hard - Make friends - Make history

Dare to Win!!! - Long term...