PDA

View Full Version : Lets draft this guy for a third party run...

fedup100
03-07-2008, 08:08 PM
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=031012

This man knows the score and has the guts to tell it to all who will listen. Now I see why he is the Governor of Montana and why he will not take another load of crap from this government.....he has put a line in the sand, we should get behind him.

We need a strong leader that is brave and willing to stand up to these bastards. I have had enough of weak-knee'd mealy mouthed politicians. Sorry to have to point this out, but the messages from HQ for the last 6 to 8 weeks has forever placed Paul in the mealy mouthed category. I loved him and am now very disappointed in him.....but alas, I listen to this man handle this MSM whore and I realize there really are brave men out there who can and will take up the slack.

Kotin
03-07-2008, 08:20 PM
i like him... alot

hopeforamerica
03-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Oops, I just posted this story too. He sounds great, but he is a democrat. Wonder what social programs he would want.

fedup100
03-07-2008, 08:29 PM
You know at this stage of our occupation I don't care what flavor he is as long as he is a John Wayne american and will defend our freedoms. I think this guy would do it.

kigol
03-07-2008, 09:27 PM
:cool: