PDA

View Full Version : Break the Matrix...'and so it ends'?

JK/SEA
03-07-2008, 06:52 PM
I don't need these kind of emails, so i finally un-subscribed. Is Trevor Lyman working for FOX news now?

"And so it ends. In a video released yesterday, Ron Paul announced that his presidential campaign will be winding down, and that our job now is to prepare for the next phase. In the words of Dr. Paul: “Elections are short term events; revolutions are long term projects.” Ron Paul tells us today that he will continue to play a key role, “but it has to be more than a Ron Paul Revolution.” How right Dr. Paul is." And it goes on.....

If your not going to keep the right attitude about Ron Paul's message, then i think its best for you to get out of the way.

Highland
03-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Trevor and Rick really wanted Dr. Paul to run third party and were mad when he didn't.

OptionsTrader
03-07-2008, 07:36 PM
edit:

bah nevermind...

Ginobili
03-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Ugh... get over it, his presidential campaign is OVER! If you cant see that, you are DELLUSIONAL!

That said, the message goes on, and just because we try to point out this segment of the Revolution is over, we are considered crazy/trolls/leavers? Wow.

Highland
03-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Ugh... get over it, his presidential campaign is OVER! If you cant see that, you are DELLUSIONAL!

That said, the message goes on, and just because we try to point out this segment of the Revolution is over, we are considered crazy/trolls/leavers? Wow.

I guess we are all delusional to hope for freedom....oh well....guess I need a therapist! lol:p

MRoCkEd
03-07-2008, 07:44 PM
phase 2 here we come

The Proservative
03-07-2008, 07:45 PM
It's about victories, wins...and the longer Ron Paul remains in the race, the more victories we can rack up.

If you truly believe "It's about the message", then any victory in any remaining state in the Presidential races IS A HUGE VICTORY for not only Ron Paul, but his/our Revolution message.

We're going to win Idaho, who's in?

JK/SEA
03-07-2008, 08:03 PM
It's about victories, wins...and the longer Ron Paul remains in the race, the more victories we can rack up.

If you truly believe "It's about the message", then any victory in any remaining state in the Presidential races IS A HUGE VICTORY for not only Ron Paul, but his/our Revolution message.

We're going to win Idaho, who's in?

How can it be about the message if you're going to say 'it ends'?...

Poor choice of words.

Just sends the wrong signal. Today i had to call KING-TV here in Seattle and had to complain that the morning reporter said Ron Paul ENDED his campaign, when in fact he didn't. I was very courteous.