PDA

View Full Version : OPEN LETTER: To ALL Ron Paul RƎVO⅃UTIONaries. A Moment of CLARITY.

BleuCream013
03-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Dear Ron Paul RƎVO⅃UTIONaries,

In light of the apparent miscommunication by the campaign, and blatant spin by the MSM of last night's Ron Paul video, and in light of many who are obviously accepting the propaganda, still, and apparently abandoning ship, I feel compelled to state the following.

Ask yourselves why you thought germane to get involved in supporting someone like Ron Paul in the first place:

+Were you not aware of the odds?

+Were you not aware of what happens to those who ACTUALLY champion We the People's cause?

+Were you not aware of what MSM media machine, bought and paid for by the military industrial complex, would do to someone with genuine honesty and sincerity?

+Were you not aware of election fraud, Diebold, vote rigging, chain of custody? Or are you still under the illusion that we have any fairer election than the Russians did during the Soviet era?

+Were you not aware of trolls? Were you NOT aware that they'd take advantage of any temporary moment of doubt that anyone express to drive a wedge between all of us?

+Did you think this would be easy?

With all that knowledge, what STILL inspired YOU to support such a man like Ron Paul, who by all standards have very little chance considering all the forces deployed by the global elitists to destroy him? Yet many of us still supported him, regardless?

I can only speak for my self, but NOTHING HAS CHANGED, before or after the TNR newsletters, the mixed message video post-Super Tuesday, nor last nights, or this CNN's Benton "confirmation." NOTHING.

But this is not based on some blind loyalty. Look at the facts. The dollar is on the verge of collapse. With war brewing against Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Sudan, martial law is imminent. Vast majority of Americans know nothing about their own Constitutionalist heritage, let alone find US on a map. NO social entitlement programs can ever be funded. NO MATTER what the neoCONs and neoCRATs promise. They are McNut-Hitlery-O-bomb-a are all sychophants, hacks of the ruling elite. The only free agent in this fight is RON PAUL.

Ron Paul has a 30yr track record of OBEYING the Constitution. He has relentlessly fought on our behalf. It matters NOT whether he was successful or not with all of his proposed resolutions or bills. It matters that he maintained his core principles and faithfully carried out his duties as outlined in the Constitution.

Ron Paul is the ONLY man with a sane solution to BOTH our domestic and foreign policy. Even with RP's first term, economy WILL take a hit. The only difference is, with his policies of saving 500 billion to one TRILLION dollars a year, by cutting our empire of foreign occupation, and tidying up those in need at home. STOP bleeding our credibility dry by plugging inflation and the fiat currency printing press. We shall prevail. At most we will go through a two years worth of growing pains. But as long as it is made clear to Americans, what is happening, we will fight through. With anyone else, it really IS OVER.

The only REAL question is do you want a cushioned blow, or an abrupt collapse in which our dollar will take the global economy down the tubes with us. Where the only prospect of a job is YOU joining the arms of the police state, so you can spy on and torture your family, friends, and neighbors? Because once sh*t hits the fan, military-policestate-prison-complex economy is the ONLY thing you will have. And that will be the ONLY jobs available to ANYONE. Either that or it's FEMA slave-labor camp for you. We will have our economy reversed; we will become slave-labor goods producer for China, for them to import cheap American goods, like we ridicule them now.

But a SILVER LINING:

We are a resilient group. Americans have come from all walks of life, with all different background across the globe. We are the best and the worst the global citizenry has to offer. We are the embodiment of unrivaled greed, leisure, and debauchery. But we also have the most spiritually diverse population. We are NOT bound by the tribal warfare that have plagued other nations, though obviously many immigrants still bring those animosity with them, but a sheer physical geographical reprieve give them breathing room to reflect on their past. We are also the most creative and dynamic population. Struggle builds character. When you've been a loser, be it economically or socially, in your native land, you have a chance to raise yourself up, here. It prepared you to be tough. Be HUNGRY. BE AMBITIOUS. But once you attained that success, you cannot help but want to share your secret to success with others. So starts a chain reaction of good will.

Only recently, we've lost our ways, and focused much too much on material needs. It's understandable in a way. Most of our current batch of hi-tech billionaires were former hippies. As often was the case with many who benefited from their parents structured WWII generation, who were practically all veterans who benefited, somewhat, from the discipline that military instills. Out of that, the boomers had a chance NOT to worry about bills, and harsh reality of an unforgiving world. But once out of college and the 60's binge, they suddenly realized they needed money. Of course I'm oversimplifying it. But ask yourselves. Is it not always the person who is repressed, once given a chance, over does it? If you were raised as an extreme prude, you either stay that way, or go complete debauchery. Or if you were bullied all your life, you either remain timid, or you go postal. Extremes whether in economics of social morality, compensating acts are as equally extreme.

So in someways, the neoCONs, who are disgruntled Trotsky-ite liberal intellectuals from the 1960's, it's the same. Tools of the elite international banking coterie or not, these are the same group of people who cannot fathom doing a serious self-critique and admitting their wrongs. Guaranteed, most probably never even been in a fist fight, yet they're the biggest warmongers. Just another case of a spoiled Boomer, compensating extremes.

So that's who we're up against. Those who have closed off their minds, the brainwashed sheeple. But if those of us, who are awake, start abandoning the cause of liberty, we deserve tyranny.

TO those on the forum who have decided to drop out, where are you going to go. This isn't a challenge for you to stay. I am asking you, when was the last time you had a candidate with this much integrity, with history to back it up?

So after facing all the odds against us, knowing this would not be easy, knowing that the establishment would cheat us every step of the way, you're going to QUIT, NOW???

As for myself, I WILL PHYSICALLY DRAW a Line on the ballot and WRITE HIM IN, if I must. NOTHING has CHANGED for me. My support is strong, if not STRONGER than ever!!!

If you feel that a write in would be a wasted vote, what the HELL makes you think we have an open, honest, accountable election process to begin with? DID YOU Have a choice is selecting Hitlery, O-bomb-a, or McNut at any level of the candidate picking process? What makes you think if you voted for them, or even Nader, it'd be counted or make a real difference, when once in office, they won't GIVE a damn about anything WE the People care about?

Those of you abandoning ship, if you were really honest with yourselves, you'd realize that you've never really deeply thought about why you were supporting RP to begin with. It's like those stuck in a bad relationship, constantly look for an excuse to finally break up. Essentially doing it for you. Well baby, it ain't gonna happen here. If you were looking for excuses, a dark horse candidate should never have been your choice to begin with.

Simply put, cowboy the f*ckup. And get a grip. We will finish this and see this through.

Now, I respect Alex Jones as much as anyone. However, he fears IF we get the nomination by delegate dominance, somehow the rest of the country would be up in arms that he's only getting 5% yet wins. Well, hell, they're cheating, yet we're wining playing fair and square by the very rules originally set up to rig the democratically representative voting process. So where is the problem. If anything else, it should prove to the electorate, once and for all, the polls and elections are rigged. That's why a winning candidate had his polls and primaries overtly undermined.

Become delegates. Let's win FAiR and SQUARE. They set up the rules. Let them be cry babies about it. Is it fair that throughout history, only true people's champions are assassinated? Is it fair that they steal our hard earned money, and make, sell and drop weapons of mass destruction upon innocent civilian population in "third world" nations, colonial subjects, and puppet states, only to have it come back to us in blowback? Is it fair that with the money they've stolen from us, they taser innocent civilians indiscriminately and get away with it? Is it fair that thugs with badges shoot unarmed citizens and yet is considered following proper protocol? Is it fair that the brave military men and women who conscientiously object are courtmartialed? Is it fair that the torturers of Abu Ghraib and Gitmo, who are as victimized as the prisoners themselves, yet those who crafted such policies and legally institutionalized such legalese get promoted?

So would it be fair, for once, that a true people's champion, upholder of the Constitution, wins FAIR and SQUARE, following their own CORRUPT rules? Is it subversive, when we're simply following the rule of law to achieve our ends? Where is the stealth? All delegates are known to the party.

So my fellow Ron Paul RƎVO⅃UTIONaries, let us continue to BECOME DELEGATES, wherever we still can, in those States that are still open, become PRECINCT LEADERS, wherever we can. Continue to donate whatever we can. CANVASS wherever we can.

Even if they have to drag me to a FEMA camp, I will not stop. I'd rather CRAWL on MY TWO FEET, than walk on my knees.

So it's time to STOP all the bickering, negativity, infighting. As Ben Franklin famously said, either we stand united, or we shall all hang separately. It's NOW or NEVER.

l'm NEVER stopping. You get the govt you deserve. Start abandoning ship, you don't have to do much to welcome tyranny. It's everywhere. Freedom requires a bit of dedication and creativity. I for one, want that feeling of satisfaction after a long hard days worth of work. Because the genie is out of the bottle, and I WANT MY FREEDOM, I WANT IT BACK! I WANT MY REPUBLIC BACK!, more than I WANT SEX!! So say we all!

I AM RON PAUL!! We ARE ALL RON PAUL!!!!!

President RON PAUL: Jan 20, 2009 - Jan 20, 2017
Because, I STILL B E L I E V E!!!!!!!

BleuCream013
03-07-2008, 06:53 PM

In light of the apparent miscommunication by the campaign, and blatant spin by the MSM of last night's Ron Paul video, and in light of many who are obviously accepting the propaganda, still, and apparently abandoning ship, I feel compelled to state the following.

Ask yourselves why you thought germane to get involved in supporting someone like Ron Paul in the first place:

+Were you not aware of what happens to those who ACTUALLY champion We the People's cause?

+Were you not aware of what MSM media machine, bought and paid for by the military industrial complex, would do to someone with genuine honesty and sincerity?

+Were you not aware of election fraud, Diebold, vote rigging, chain of custody? Or are you still under the illusion that we have any fairer election than the Russians did during the Soviet era?

+Were you not aware of trolls? Were you NOT aware that they'd take advantage of any temporary moment of doubt that anyone express to drive a wedge between all of us?

With all that knowledge, what STILL inspired YOU to support such a man like Ron Paul, who by all standards have very little chance considering all the forces deployed by the global elitists to destroy him? Yet many of us still supported him, regardless?

I can only speak for my self, but NOTHING HAS CHANGED, before or after the TNR newsletters, the mixed message video post-Super Tuesday, nor last nights, or this CNN's Benton "confirmation." NOTHING.

But this is not based on some blind loyalty. Look at the facts. The dollar is on the verge of collapse. With war brewing against Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Sudan, martial law is imminent. Vast majority of Americans know nothing about their own Constitutionalist heritage, let alone find US on a map. NO social entitlement programs can ever be funded. NO MATTER what the neoCONs and neoCRATs promise. They are McNut-Hitlery-O-bomb-a are all sychophants, hacks of the ruling elite. The only free agent in this fight is RON PAUL.

Ron Paul has a 30yr track record of OBEYING the Constitution. He has relentlessly fought on our behalf. It matters NOT whether he was successful or not with all of his proposed resolutions or bills. It matters that he maintained his core principles and faithfully carried out his duties as outlined in the Constitution.

Ron Paul is the ONLY man with a sane solution to BOTH our domestic and foreign policy. Even with RP's first term, economy WILL take a hit. The only difference is, with his policies of saving 500 billion to one TRILLION dollars a year, by cutting our empire of foreign occupation, and tidying up those in need at home. STOP bleeding our credibility dry by plugging inflation and the fiat currency printing press. We shall prevail. At most we will go through a two years worth of growing pains. But as long as it is made clear to Americans, what is happening, we will fight through. With anyone else, it really IS OVER.

The only REAL question is do you want a cushioned blow, or an abrupt collapse in which our dollar will take the global economy down the tubes with us. Where the only prospect of a job is YOU joining the arms of the police state, so you can spy on and torture your family, friends, and neighbors? Because once sh*t hits the fan, military-policestate-prison-complex economy is the ONLY thing you will have. And that will be the ONLY jobs available to ANYONE. Either that or it's FEMA slave-labor camp for you. We will have our economy reversed; we will become slave-labor goods producer for China, for them to import cheap American goods, like we ridicule them now.

But a SILVER LINING:

We are a resilient group. Americans have come from all walks of life, with all different background across the globe. We are the best and the worst the global citizenry has to offer. We are the embodiment of unrivaled greed, leisure, and debauchery. But we also have the most spiritually diverse population. We are NOT bound by the tribal warfare that have plagued other nations, though obviously many immigrants still bring those animosity with them, but a sheer physical geographical reprieve give them breathing room to reflect on their past. We are also the most creative and dynamic population. Struggle builds character. When you've been a loser, be it economically or socially, in your native land, you have a chance to raise yourself up, here. It prepared you to be tough. Be HUNGRY. BE AMBITIOUS. But once you attained that success, you cannot help but want to share your secret to success with others. So starts a chain reaction of good will.

Only recently, we've lost our ways, and focused much too much on material needs. It's understandable in a way. Most of our current batch of hi-tech billionaires were former hippies. As often was the case with many who benefited from their parents structured WWII generation, who were practically all veterans who benefited, somewhat, from the discipline that military instills. Out of that, the boomers had a chance NOT to worry about bills, and harsh reality of an unforgiving world. But once out of college and the 60's binge, they suddenly realized they needed money. Of course I'm oversimplifying it. But ask yourselves. Is it not always the person who is repressed, once given a chance, over does it? If you were raised as an extreme prude, you either stay that way, or go complete debauchery. Or if you were bullied all your life, you either remain timid, or you go postal. Extremes whether in economics of social morality, compensating acts are as equally extreme.

So in someways, the neoCONs, who are disgruntled Trotsky-ite liberal intellectuals from the 1960's, it's the same. Tools of the elite international banking coterie or not, these are the same group of people who cannot fathom doing a serious self-critique and admitting their wrongs. Guaranteed, most probably never even been in a fist fight, yet they're the biggest warmongers. Just another case of a spoiled Boomer, compensating extremes.

So that's who we're up against. Those who have closed off their minds, the brainwashed sheeple. But if those of us, who are awake, start abandoning the cause of liberty, we deserve tyranny.

TO those on the forum who have decided to drop out, where are you going to go. This isn't a challenge for you to stay. I am asking you, when was the last time you had a candidate with this much integrity, with history to back it up?

So after facing all the odds against us, knowing this would not be easy, knowing that the establishment would cheat us every step of the way, you're going to QUIT, NOW???

As for myself, I WILL PHYSICALLY DRAW a Line on the ballot and WRITE HIM IN, if I must. NOTHING has CHANGED for me. My support is strong, if not STRONGER than ever!!!

If you feel that a write in would be a wasted vote, what the HELL makes you think we have an open, honest, accountable election process to begin with? DID YOU Have a choice is selecting Hitlery, O-bomb-a, or McNut at any level of the candidate picking process? What makes you think if you voted for them, or even Nader, it'd be counted or make a real difference, when once in office, they won't GIVE a damn about anything WE the People care about?

Those of you abandoning ship, if you were really honest with yourselves, you'd realize that you've never really deeply thought about why you were supporting RP to begin with. It's like those stuck in a bad relationship, constantly look for an excuse to finally break up. Essentially doing it for you. Well baby, it ain't gonna happen here. If you were looking for excuses, a dark horse candidate should never have been your choice to begin with.

Simply put, cowboy the f*ckup. And get a grip. We will finish this and see this through.

Now, I respect Alex Jones as much as anyone. However, he fears IF we get the nomination by delegate dominance, somehow the rest of the country would be up in arms that he's only getting 5% yet wins. Well, hell, they're cheating, yet we're wining playing fair and square by the very rules originally set up to rig the democratically representative voting process. So where is the problem. If anything else, it should prove to the electorate, once and for all, the polls and elections are rigged. That's why a winning candidate had his polls and primaries overtly undermined.

Become delegates. Let's win FAiR and SQUARE. They set up the rules. Let them be cry babies about it. Is it fair that throughout history, only true people's champions are assassinated? Is it fair that they steal our hard earned money, and make, sell and drop weapons of mass destruction upon innocent civilian population in "third world" nations, colonial subjects, and puppet states, only to have it come back to us in blowback? Is it fair that with the money they've stolen from us, they taser innocent civilians indiscriminately and get away with it? Is it fair that thugs with badges shoot unarmed citizens and yet is considered following proper protocol? Is it fair that the brave military men and women who conscientiously object are courtmartialed? Is it fair that the torturers of Abu Ghraib and Gitmo, who are as victimized as the prisoners themselves, yet those who crafted such policies and legally institutionalized such legalese get promoted?

So would it be fair, for once, that a true people's champion, upholder of the Constitution, wins FAIR and SQUARE, following their own CORRUPT rules? Is it subversive, when we're simply following the rule of law to achieve our ends? Where is the stealth? All delegates are known to the party.

So my fellow Ron Paul RƎVO⅃UTIONaries, let us continue to BECOME DELEGATES, wherever we still can, in those States that are still open, become PRECINCT LEADERS, wherever we can. Continue to donate whatever we can. CANVASS wherever we can.

Even if they have to drag me to a FEMA camp, I will not stop. I'd rather CRAWL on MY TWO FEET, than walk on my knees.

So it's time to STOP all the bickering, negativity, infighting. As Ben Franklin famously said, either we stand united, or we shall all hang separately. It's NOW or NEVER.

l'm NEVER stopping. You get the govt you deserve. Start abandoning ship, you don't have to do much to welcome tyranny. It's everywhere. Freedom requires a bit of dedication and creativity. I for one, want that feeling of satisfaction after a long hard days worth of work. Because the genie is out of the bottle, and I WANT MY FREEDOM, I WANT IT BACK! I WANT MY REPUBLIC BACK!, more than I WANT SEX!! So say we all!

BleuCream013
03-07-2008, 06:54 PM

But a SILVER LINING:

Nirvikalpa
03-07-2008, 06:55 PM
AMEN! I am with you =)
BUMP!

CountryboyRonPaul
03-07-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm in it for life! :)

Bruno
03-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Nice 2nd post!

FrankRep
03-07-2008, 07:03 PM
No one ever said the fight for Liberty was easy. Some people have been in this battle for over 50 years. Ron Paul just happened to introduce us, the new people, to this age old battle.

Groups like the John Birch Society (http://www.JBS.org/) have been exposing this corruption since the 1960s. It's now this generation's turn to pick up the torch of truth and carry on.

We are living in exciting times. Did you ever want to be a hero? A warrior? This is your time to shine. Some of us may be written about in the History books as great leaders.

thuja
03-07-2008, 07:03 PM
ok already! i never gave up! i am really annoyed more than ever at the old media, who are gasping their last gasps, and trying so had to convince their last out of touch viewers of various false non facts. each dopey viewer will have to be re notified.

English Mastiff
03-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Really well-written! No other comment needed to add. While I am heart-broken that Ron is not continuing 'officially' per se, I realize he will still be involved w/ the movement.

amy31416
03-07-2008, 07:07 PM
And on that resounding note, can we move to phase II?

(Well said, by the way.)

bigken443
03-07-2008, 07:15 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'M in it to the end.

Thomas Paine
03-07-2008, 07:16 PM
I never fully appreciated how many morons there were in HQ mismanaging Ron Paul's presidential campaign until after the first few caucuses/primaries.

Carole
03-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Ron Paul statesman, leader, and patriot. I will be writing him in.

There is no other candidate for whom I could vote. :)

virgil47
03-07-2008, 07:38 PM
There is just so much wrong with the first post on this thread I simply do not have the time to correct it! All I'll say is the type of language and sloganisms put forth remind me alot of my youth. Of course the people spouting this type of rhetoric were communist sympathizers.

PaulTriumph
03-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Ron Paul statesman, leader, and patriot. I will be writing him in.

There is no other candidate for whom I could vote. :)

QFT

michaelwise
03-07-2008, 07:44 PM
I knew full well what we were up against from the very beginning. The number of individuals brought to awareness of what is truly wrong with our country has grown by the millions, thanks to Ron Paul. We need to use the collapse of our economy as the best excuse to call for the abolition of the Federal Reserve, the most evil entity ever established. We need to make this call one of our most important railing cries.

d03boy
03-07-2008, 07:44 PM
I am Ron Paul

Cowlesy
03-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Hmm.

No comment.

ButchHowdy
03-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex? Republic or Sex?

Is there a 3rd choice?!?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-08-2008, 08:02 AM

But a SILVER LINING:

I will agree that a movement made up with conservatives, moderates and liberals can only work together when we exercize character building rather than bickering about our differences.
They, the enemy, are a legal tyranny. They are not flesh and blood but a principality and power. So, they are zero, as in chaos on the other side while 100% of us are on this side. That is why we need to quit bickering. When we quit bickering, we start winning. When we quit bickering, the movement begins to slowly move out from the brink of legal tyranny back towards the civil purpose in the Constitution.
This is why we need to draw a deep line. We need to quit worrying about people leaving the movement if they don't have a vision. We need to quit trying to sell things to people because we have nothing to sell. The Federal government is an empty box of goods after all.