PDA

View Full Version : "Winding down?"

humanic
03-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Yes, I watched the video and saw the statement by Jesse Benton. And yes, they are confusing at best and send an unclear message about the future of the presidential campaign.

But, just so you know, the notion that he is quitting, or even "winding down" the presidential campaign seems to be demonstrably false. On March 6th (yesterday) I got the following message from the Pennsylvania State Coordinator:

Ron's campaign is now gearing up for the April 22nd primary in PA. Over 20 TONS of campaign supplies have just hit the state. That's 16 large pallets of stuff - yard signs, slim jims, bumper stickers et al - for disbursement to those who need it. More is coming.

Nick in Pittsburgh and Ken in Montgomery County (near Philly) are the supply gurus for this stuff. They want to get it into your hands. They can't handle calls from hundreds of you, so the best way to handle this is for you to coordinate through your county or meetup coordinators. Let them coordinate or designate who can and will send a pickup or a caravan of a couple of cars to whichever of the two locations is most convenient for their logistics. They know how to get hold of Nick and Ken.

We need to disburse these supplies quickly because more is coming. Pittsburgh's supply is the priority.

I have no idea why they said they were "winding down", but this doesn't seem like winding down to me.

ToryNotion
03-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Maybe the campaign is operating with a cell organization and the various cells don't communicate with each to minimize the damage that could be done to security if one of them with a functioning brain spoke to the news media. Classic organization strategy for secret groups.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north234.html

robert4rp08
03-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Yes, I watched the video and saw the statement by Jesse Benton. And yes, they are confusing at best and send an unclear message about the future of the presidential campaign.

But, just so you know, the notion that he is quitting, or even "winding down" the presidential campaign seems to be demonstrably false. On March 6th (yesterday) I got the following message from the Pennsylvania State Coordinator:

I have no idea why they said they were "winding down", but this doesn't seem like winding down to me.

Yeah, that's what I thought last night too. But then I thought about it... it took them 3 months to ship out my Fleece and long-sleeved shirt. Who knows when those palettes of materials were ordered......