PDA

View Full Version : Triple the amount of 'Guests' over 'registered users' on RPF

Ex Post Facto
03-07-2008, 03:17 PM
I just thought it was rather funny that we have nearly triple the amount on 'guests' than 'registered users' throughout the day monitoring the forums. Interestingly enough, on a day, when media lies about RP's "dropping out." I've noticed this trend in days before when bad media hits.

acptulsa
03-07-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm afraid the frustration this morning was a pretty good show for them. Well, at least someone knows people are still fighting for freedom. Nobody said democracy is pretty. Hope we didn't scare anyone off.

EastWindRain
03-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Anti Ron Paul people (The Zionists, and the Communists) are probably getting ready to sabotage what is left of Ron Paul's campaign. They are probably here to drive the final nails into the coffin. They are probably here to discourage the idea of a 3rd party run. They are probably getting busy creating accounts to vote No in the 3rd party run poll. So we need to get our legitimate Ron Paul supporters back on to this site and get them fighting once again in favor of Ron Paul. I think it is best for Ron Paul to now run 3rd party. Otherwise he has given up hope of winning. And we the movement do not want to give up. We can't surrender to the Zionists.

Poll: 3rd party independent run?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=126930

TruthAtLast
03-07-2008, 03:37 PM
what is so wrong with locking the site only to registered users? :D

Highland
03-07-2008, 03:39 PM
what is so wrong with locking the site only to registered users? :D

I like this idea...;)

josh24601
03-07-2008, 03:40 PM
All "guest" means is that somebody hasn't logged in.

crazyfingers
03-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Anti Ron Paul people (The Zionists, and the Communists) are probably getting ready to sabotage what is left of Ron Paul's campaign. They are probably here to drive the final nails into the coffin. They are probably here to discourage the idea of a 3rd party run. They are probably getting busy creating accounts to vote No in the 3rd party run poll. So we need to get our legitimate Ron Paul supporters back on to this site and get them fighting once again in favor of Ron Paul. I think it is best for Ron Paul to now run 3rd party. Otherwise he has given up hope of winning. And we the movement do not want to give up. We can't surrender to the Zionists.

Poll: 3rd party independent run?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=126930

So is Ron a "Zionist" or a "Communist" since he's ruled out a 3rd party/independent run?

Highland
03-07-2008, 03:44 PM
So is Ron a "Zionist" or a "Communist" since he's ruled out a 3rd party/independent run?

lol:p

chelu
03-07-2008, 04:04 PM
don't go blaming or attacking all "zionists". some "zionists" realize that a stronger Israel would be possible if the U.S. would get out of their business. some realize that Israel would be more independent and get back most of its sovereignty they have surrendered. those individuals understand what Dr. Paul is talking about and don't see his policies as detrimental but instead they see it as in the best interest of zionism.

Now the commies on the other hand....