PDA

View Full Version : I want to get tazed!

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-07-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm so pissed right now that I 100% want to get tazed
for calling bullshit on officers, politicians, the system, etc...

I can see it now. I'll be standing up for my individual rights
of free speach and I'll be told to 'be quiet' or 'watch your
mouth'. To which I'll again exercise my right to speak freely.

I'll keep it going until they taz the fuck out of me.

p.s. Maybe we should take a few thousand tazers with us?
...I did take an oath to defend this country from enemies
both foreign and domestic!

Edu
03-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Taze me bro!

TurtleBurger
03-07-2008, 02:59 PM
We need to start a Masochist party. Everytime someone says something bad about our candidate, we get 100 of our party members to taze themselves on national tv. I think it could catch on!

wv@SC
03-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Taze me bro!

Dude, you beat me to it! That was the first thing I thought when I saw the thread title! :D

But be careful what you wish for....

Ex Post Facto
03-07-2008, 03:21 PM
We need to condition ourselves to tazing. If you protest only to be tazed and stop protesting you've lost. If you are tazed and intend to continue protesting then you have won. Think Ghandi.

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-07-2008, 04:13 PM
We need to condition ourselves to tazing. If you protest only to be tazed and stop protesting you've lost. If you are tazed and intend to continue protesting then you have won. Think Ghandi.

I won't protest just to get tazed.
I've been standing for individual rights
for years (especially for driving freedoms)
and I'll continue to do so.

The difference now is that I won't let
'getting tazed' or 'the thought of getting
tazed' stop me!

Hunter

p.s. great point

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-08-2008, 09:26 AM
bump for tazing

soapmistress
03-08-2008, 09:31 AM
LOL at the idea of a protest where everyone quietly holds signs in the background as one at a time, members come forward and tase themselves, then go back to holding their sign.

What would they DO with us??

LandonCook
03-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Buy police bodyarmor... seriously, make shit even.

Edu
03-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Sew conductive screen into your shirt, they alway aim for the chest. Act like you feel it so they think it's working but keep on talking anyway. Joke's on them.

A Ron Paul Rebel, study this http://abrrp.us you will like it, when they don't have clear jurisdiction it's like $17,000 per hour you are "detained". Talk about having sovereign power to free speech. They know it and don't like having to pay it.

pcosmar
03-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Buy police bodyarmor... seriously, make shit even.

Owning Body Armor would be another felony for me. :confused::mad:

soapmistress
03-08-2008, 09:54 AM
you (all of us?? ) can;t own body armor?

thePhilosopher
03-08-2008, 10:33 AM
I don't see how you could seriously want to get tazed or OC sprayed. That shit is painful. I mean, if you're speaking up for individual rights and you happen to get tazed, that's different. But certainly I want to be able to do that without getting tazed. In the words of every bad action movie, "don't be a hero!":D

The One
03-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Have someone taze your testicles. I'd like for someone to describe to me what that experience is like.

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't see how you could seriously want to get tazed or OC sprayed. That shit is painful. I mean, if you're speaking up for individual rights and you happen to get tazed, that's different. But certainly I want to be able to do that without getting tazed. In the words of every bad action movie, "don't be a hero!":D

I'm not super religious but I'm beginning to see
how J.C. wasn't afraid of getting nailed to the cross!

To let them [powers that be] know that we aren't
afraid and that they can't just scare us into submission
is a big part of taking back our freedoms. And to let our
fellow individuals know that we CAN stand up to them
even if it means feeling the pain, well, I'm seeing that
it's well worth it!

Edu
03-08-2008, 11:58 AM
To let them [powers that be] know that we aren't
afraid and that they can't just scare us into submission is a big part of taking back our freedoms.But you also want to make sure you can hit back, with more power then they have. Let them know you are in charge, not the other way around.

The founding fathers knew this and that's why the 10th confirms that all power is reserved to the People.

And they hate it when they learn they have limitations, and that if they go beyond their delegated authority, they can be held PERSONALLY responsible, meaning they can lose their nice hummer, lexus or career in a lawsuit.

Being in NH you could do a great service to the RP people there by studying the link I posted above and the related information. It works, I've seen it work personally, they back off and say "sorry to bother you" real nice like. Please pass the info and knowledge you gain to other supporters local to you.

Matthew P.
03-08-2008, 12:09 PM
We need to start a Masochist party. Everytime someone says something bad about our candidate, we get 100 of our party members to taze themselves on national tv. I think it could catch on!

I don't think that I would be up for that, but it may garner some attention. You would have to ask yourself if it is the right kind of attention that you want drawn to Ron Paul's name and platform. LOL! :rolleyes:

me3
03-08-2008, 12:34 PM
This thread had me in tears from laughter. Great job guys. I needed this today. :)

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Sew conductive screen into your shirt, they alway aim for the chest. Act like you feel it so they think it's working but keep on talking anyway. Joke's on them.

A Ron Paul Rebel, study this http://abrrp.us you will like it, when they don't have clear jurisdiction it's like $17,000 per hour you are "detained". Talk about having sovereign power to free speech. They know it and don't like having to pay it.

I read every word on the site!

I downloaded the application and will be researching
the links provided on the site.

Thank you for the site, I knew something like this
existed in Canada but hadn't seen it in the U.S. yet.

I'll be adding this to my list of resources.

p.s. Have you made a thread about this?
...And request that the mods don't move it for a while!

p.p.s. I saw nothing about $17,000/hr. Is that in the
actual material ordered?

Edu
03-08-2008, 01:41 PM
I read every word on the site!

I downloaded the application and will be researching the links provided on the site.

Thank you for the site, I knew something like this existed in Canada but hadn't seen it in the U.S. yet.

I'll be adding this to my list of resources.

p.s. Have you made a thread about this? ...And request that the mods don't move it for a while!

p.p.s. I saw nothing about $17,000/hr. Is that in the actual material ordered?Glad you liked it, feel free to spread the word. (I'm not trying to sell anything, the link just has a lot of good info to get people started)

The $17,000 was from a case a guy won, you may come across it at one of the sites. I think it should be a lot higher, for all the trouble they cause you through their deceptions. You would think stuff like that would make front page news everywhere, but the Ron Paul campaign is a good example of how controlled the media really is.

I know in NH there are a lot of people fighting for their freedom and I really hope you can get the info to them. With what I am reading in posts, they don't seem to be using material like this and it would really help their cause.

You can also spend a few days studying at this place, they seem to understand a lot of the same concepts.
http://www.suijuris.net/forum/citizenship-jurisdiction/
http://www.suijuris.net/forum/service-providers/
http://www.suijuris.net/forum/success-stories/

Alura618
03-08-2008, 01:51 PM
I think this would be funny and it would definitely throw them off. You'd probably still get tazed though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R7YPm9_bZ7U

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-17-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm not as heated up as I was when I started this, but...

"I still want to get tazed!":)

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-19-2008, 07:59 AM
bump for Wisconsin convention pissing me off!

bcreps85
05-19-2008, 09:24 AM
If you go to the RNC I bet you will get tased. I was thinking this as I read the article about the police in the city where the RNC will be held getting 300 shiny new tasers "just in case there was civil unrest at the convention"...and I know that they got them because of us. Sounded to me like if you don't tote the party line you are a target for the police to abuse.

JMann
05-19-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm so pissed right now that I 100% want to get tazed
for calling bullshit on officers, politicians, the system, etc...

I can see it now. I'll be standing up for my individual rights
of free speach and I'll be told to 'be quiet' or 'watch your
mouth'. To which I'll again exercise my right to speak freely.

I'll keep it going until they taz the fuck out of me.

p.s. Maybe we should take a few thousand tazers with us?
...I did take an oath to defend this country from enemies
both foreign and domestic!

http://www.darwinawards.com/

DAFTEK
05-19-2008, 09:38 AM
UMMMMMM! THEY ARE GOING TO NEED ALLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT OF TASZERS! lol :)

CAKochenash
05-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Owning Body Armor would be another felony for me. :confused::mad:

Felons can't own body armor?

Andrew-Austin
05-19-2008, 10:31 AM
lol yeah first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was

"Please taze me bro!"