PDA

View Full Version : I'm just Snide at 3 AM

angelatc
08-17-2007, 02:02 AM
OK - I was back over at the Randi Rhodes forums. I'm really trying hard not to laugh out loud. Here is a post: Can you believe how differently he sees the world?

Private hospitals need to make a profit to satisfy their share holders. That's why a bandaid can cost you ten bucks.

If people get pissed off that the public hospitals are not providing adequate service, they can protest effectively, including at the ballot box.

You don't like the way the corporate hospital down the street is treating you? The leeches will just tell you to go to the one a hundred miles down the highway.

Privatizing public safety or public health is a bad idea, all the way. It just gives the corporations that much more control over us. It gives them the power of life and death.

They don't deserve it.

Screw Ron Paul. We don't need to sell any more of America to parasites like Frist or to Blackwater.

Give me liberty
08-17-2007, 02:12 AM
lolz

Does he even know what Blackwater is?
lolz

If ron paul wins well he is going to do something about that water thingy i cant say the name thourgh.

angelatc
08-17-2007, 02:17 AM
I think there's some truth to what he says about Blackwater. Have you seen Iraq For Sale? Me either, but I did see a 10 minute YouTube clip about it. :)

Man from La Mancha
08-17-2007, 03:02 AM
I get as many people telling me they don't kmow Ron as they don't know blackwater

Bodhi
08-17-2007, 03:44 AM
When I left the Army I could have signed up with Blackwater making obscene amounts of money doing the same job that I had just left.

I don't know what Blackwater and Ron Paul have to do with each other though. :confused:

angelatc
08-17-2007, 07:53 AM
I think the Laura Ingraham "he wants to privatize the military" remark might have something to do with it.