PDA

View Full Version : ? why not March inside and outside the convention?

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 12:10 PM
a march in washington happens all the time and would be waxed over by a britney update.

A March inside the convention by us and outside the convention by ron paul supporters as well from all parties(outside) wouldnt be ignored,but to me marching in dc are a dime a dozen. the media would ignore it,unless it was inside and outside the convention;) just a thought ...

A GRASSROOTS REPUBLICAN MARCH ,inside the convention and outside would serve a more useful purpose,like i said marches on dc happen so often you never hear about them usually...:confused:

tropicangela
03-07-2008, 12:17 PM
It's been said before, and I think it's a good idea.

ItsTime
03-07-2008, 12:17 PM
when you march at the convention they put you into a cage. They then have their ops "strat trouble" with security. They storm the cage you are in tase you and beat the shit out of you. It happens at every convention the media does not talk about it though.

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 12:22 PM
when you march at the convention they put you into a cage. They then have their ops "strat trouble" with security. They storm the cage you are in tase you and beat the shit out of you. It happens at every convention the media does not talk about it though.

you have any links to this. I'm sure it happens but would they really tazer republican delegates inside the convention???. ooo nevermind i know that answer:( yep they would tazer republicans inside as well,sad but true.

I think a march inside and outside is the only option . a march in dc would exist like ron pauls campaign now. it would be covered up by tmz.com and the latest breaking news britney gets pregnant by a heroin addict in a clinic ,but not sure who the father is because she screwed the help in the clinic as well,whos britneys new lover would make the headlines before AMERICANS MARCH ON DC IN FAVOR OF FREEDOM. BRITNEY would win that news coverage SAD BUT TRUE

ItsTime
03-07-2008, 12:23 PM
sorry I did not read in "inside" my bad

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 12:25 PM
It's been said before, and I think it's a good idea.

it seems to be the only viable option,plus i dont have money to fly out to dc,but i sure will do everything i can to get to that convention..

RobHino
03-07-2008, 01:03 PM
St. Paul Police Orders Tasers For Every Officer (http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=5795088&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1)

you have any links to this. I'm sure it happens but would they really tazer republican delegates inside the convention???. ooo nevermind i know that answer:( yep they would tazer republicans inside as well,sad but true.

I think a march inside and outside is the only option . a march in dc would exist like ron pauls campaign now. it would be covered up by tmz.com and the latest breaking news britney gets pregnant by a heroin addict in a clinic ,but not sure who the father is because she screwed the help in the clinic as well,whos britneys new lover would make the headlines before AMERICANS MARCH ON DC IN FAVOR OF FREEDOM. BRITNEY would win that news coverage SAD BUT TRUE

tstorey
03-07-2008, 02:05 PM
on June 21st.

That is where I will be.

hawks4ronpaul
03-07-2008, 02:25 PM
? why not March inside and outside the convention?

If you are going to Saint Paul for the national convention, why not be a delegate and let the neocons protest outside in their restricted speech cages?

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

tropicangela
03-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Tazers and cages, lovely.

Expatriate
03-07-2008, 04:17 PM
If you're already going to the Convention, why not become a delegate?

Might as well kill two birds with one stone!:cool:

Deborah K
03-07-2008, 04:31 PM
vote on it at www.revolutionmarch.com

Keep in mind, we're gonna need permits, etc. there. I checked into it and the permits for what we would want to do have to be approved by the police department. Check it out: http://www.stpaul.gov/convention/rncpermits.html