PDA

View Full Version : Cleanup The Mess That Greenspan Made

michaelwise
08-17-2007, 12:31 AM
This is a sign that my group will be making this weekend. You would be surprised how many people know what this sign means. I live in Florida, and the crash of the housing market, is causing a depression in this state. The policies of the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation, are the direct cause of our economic woes in my state. Not to mention, the cause of out current stock market crash, and economic turmoil in this country, and around the world.

The policies of the Federal Reserve bank, cause the booms and busts in our economy, and must be eliminated. This is what Ron Paul believes.

What are your thoughts?

austin356
08-17-2007, 01:40 AM
The average person who knows history knows what that means, but unfortunately we have too much historical ignorance in this nation.

But I do think if any place were to take that message and actually think about it, yall would be some of the most receptive of it because of the current circumstances.

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 01:48 AM
This is a sign that my group will be making this weekend. You would be surprised how many people know what this sign means. I live in Florida, and the crash of the housing market, is causing a depression in this state. The policies of the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation, are the direct cause of our economic woes in my state. Not to mention, the cause of out current stock market crash, and economic turmoil in this country, and around the world.

The policies of the Federal Reserve bank, cause the booms and busts in our economy, and must be eliminated. This is what Ron Paul believes.

What are your thoughts?

FLorida is were the 2nd phase of the revolution will begin...just a guess...name another area with larger discontent...the CALifornia behemoth will follow!!!!

angelatc
08-17-2007, 02:19 AM
Greenspan just confuses the hell out of me. I really get the impression that he believes in the Austrian School of thought, but he ran the economy the way he was supposed to because that was his job.

MsDoodahs
08-17-2007, 07:22 AM
I agree with your assessment of Greenspan - though most people think this view is insane.

michaelwise
08-17-2007, 12:45 PM
I agree with your assessment of Greenspan though most people think this view is insane.

One of the financial sites I read is called, The Mess Greenspan Made. Now that home prices are crashing, and the economic pain is increasing, It is a good idea to kick the Federal Reserve system while it is down. Greenspan is so revered in the financial markets, he is looked upon almost as a god. It turns out now, that it was his policies that is destroying so many people now.

Dustancostine
08-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Do you think that we would be better off with Benarke or Greenspan in right now?

michaelwise
08-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Do you think that we would be better off with Benarke or Greenspan in right now? We would be better off no having the FED, Period. Our country would not have to pay interest on the money the government borrows.

AFTFNJ
08-17-2007, 01:07 PM
GreenSpan Was knighted. The majority stockholder of the fed is the Bank of England.
He joked with the Queen and her husband, Prince Philip, saying he was tired because the "British Government put me to work yesterday."

michaelwise
08-17-2007, 02:11 PM
The housing foreclosure cycle isn't even half way done yet. The problems will continue for a long time to come.

kylejack
08-17-2007, 02:21 PM
The majority stockholder of the fed is the Bank of England.
Source for this?

Broadlighter
08-17-2007, 02:44 PM

What are your thoughts?

Some people seem to think that we need to make the Fed's policies more sane and friendly to the average person and based more on sound economic principles. The principle problem of having a central bank controlling our money supply is that it is a conflict of interest You can't have a coach or a player on one team doubling as a referee and expect the game to be fair.

I say end the Fed-Government collusion. Send the bankers back to playing in the market where they belong.

This is not negotiable.

austin356
08-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Source for this?

finding sourcing would be very tough, but I will say what the poster said is "common knowledge" and just generally accepted by the anti-fed crowd. I'm not saying that means its 100% true, but rather with all likely hood it is.

EDIT: It is generally accepted that the largest stockholder is the BoE. Majority holder would be taking it to a whole different level.

kylejack
08-17-2007, 02:47 PM
finding sourcing would be very tough, but I will say what the poster said is "common knowledge" and just generally accepted by the anti-fed crowd. I'm not saying that means its 100% true, but rather with all likely hood it is.
Its just hard for me to argue this with other people when I can't source it.

belian78
08-17-2007, 02:52 PM
hate to bust into the thread with an on/off topic post. but any of you have a myspace acct, and would like to go head to head with a money guy on the Politics forums? I have no idea what i'm talking about in the FED and monetary policy, but that's the only thing the guy has against RP besides for abortion. (i wont even go into THAT debacle, lol) on the main politics forum we have a "definative ron paul thread" and one going today called "illinois straw poll results" which i'm in now. i just dont know what to tell the guy.

not that he's ever going to be a RP supporter (he's an obama boy) but i'd just like to see him get his ass handed to him about the FED. he loves it. Bernake is his hero it seems.

*sorry, carry on. :p

AFTFNJ
08-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Source for this?

The investors in the fed were anonymous to begin with but, we know that Bank of england was owned by Rothschild's & bank of england came & gave the majority of the money to put up for the FED. I saw this in the documentary The Money Masters but its stated on the web as well.

Watch, read & you will longer be a noob on the FED.

HTML Rundown of the FED
http://www.invisiblepatriots.com/web2/Fed.html

The Money Masters
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936

America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=America+Freedom+to+Fascism&total=790&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

This will show you how many lies about history were taught in HS. I cannot wait to go back to college next semester & school my ECO professor.

AFTFNJ
08-17-2007, 03:45 PM
hate to bust into the thread with an on/off topic post. but any of you have a myspace acct, and would like to go head to head with a money guy on the Politics forums? I have no idea what i'm talking about in the FED and monetary policy, but that's the only thing the guy has against RP besides for abortion. (i wont even go into THAT debacle, lol) on the main politics forum we have a "definative ron paul thread" and one going today called "illinois straw poll results" which i'm in now. i just dont know what to tell the guy.

not that he's ever going to be a RP supporter (he's an obama boy) but i'd just like to see him get his ass handed to him about the FED. he loves it. Bernake is his hero it seems.

Tell that guy to GOOGLE TOM CRYER & pull his head out of his ass!

ButchHowdy
08-17-2007, 04:00 PM
I live on the Spacecoast of Florida and although we have a fair amount of infrastructure in addition to tourism, the housing market is definitely soft.

I make my living buying, restoring, and selling homes and I've been trying to sell a 189K (well under the national average) home for 6 months and it's been a tough ride.

Broadlighter
08-17-2007, 04:10 PM

I have a friend who is an Obama supporter. We've talked quite a bit about the Fed and where our candidates stand with it. My friend agrees with me in principle, but he doesn't quite see how Barack Obama plays into the hands of the banking elite. He believes that Obama would work within the system to make it better for all of us, even though it's the system that caused the mess in the first place.

The problem of the Fed, like the war in Iraq, like big oil and big pharma, is a principle problem. The details just make everything more or less acceptable to the American people. Liberals and Neo-Cons just want to feel good about their guys and their policies. They don't want to think that deeply about their positions and if they did, they would find their personal views at odds with the guys they've been supporting.

Personally, I like Barack Obama. I'd love having him as my next-door neighbor, but there is no way in hell I would ever trust him to represent me in government.