PDA

View Full Version : WONKTARD's AD HOMINEM ATTACKS ON US

PaulTriumph
03-07-2008, 11:56 AM
I know I shouldn't even look, but these ad hominem attacks burn me up!

ht t p://wonkette.com/365192/paultards-react-to-ron-pauls-latest-quitting

It's one thing to jump on the "oh, he's quitting" bandwagon like the rest of the MSM, but this lady has to go after the supporters on this site.:mad:

Like I've been saying, the convention will be most UNconventional, so make fun while you can, haters.

ItsTime
03-07-2008, 11:56 AM
why would I visit that site? traffic = money

wv@SC
03-07-2008, 12:04 PM

That's right. OP should edit out the hyperlink.

Kludge
03-07-2008, 12:24 PM
awwe... Why aren't I quoted?

I can be crazy... *ruffles his hair*.

Googly Boogly Boo! *makes some type of weak hand motion*

jmdrake
03-07-2008, 12:27 PM
1) BREAK THE LINK!

2) Why does ANYBODY care about "Wonkette"? Before hearing people griping about that website on this forum I'd never heard of Willy Wonkette and the chocolate turd factory and I'm willing to bet 95% of the population STILL hasn't heard of Wonkette.

3) BREAK THE LINK!

Cowlesy
03-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Done.

If D.C. ranked all their ridiculously unimportant blogs, and let's say there were a 1,000 of them...Retardette would rank about 963rd out of 1,000.

Expatriate
03-09-2008, 01:10 PM
That article is so badly written that I'm starting to think Wonkette is actually on our side. It's a satire site, after all. Who's to say they aren't satirizing the turds who actually dislike Ron Paul? Stephen Colbert uses the same method for making fun of conservatives, from what I've seen of him.

I don't see how anyone, even the average sheep, could take that site seriously. I bet they have made a few people read up on Ron Paul just to see what the real reasons for Wonkette's hilariously incoherent ad hominem attacks are.

They must be trying to show how mentally deficient RP haters are.

I love how they make fun of our signatures too.

My favorite comment on that article, probably from someone who takes the site seriously:

by DanofromRaleigh at 12:16 PM on 03/07/08

You haven't heard the last of these creeps. These idiots are "true believers" and are also a little unbalanced. The Paultard's hero worship of such an unaccomplished congressman fills me with a nameless dread. He's their messiah and if the general populace doesn't agree they become the enemy. The weird paintings with the firearm themes also make me uneasy.

Nameless dread?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Our mission is accomplished! We have filled our enemies with NAMELESS DREAD:D

That site is just too funny.

Cleaner44
03-09-2008, 01:16 PM
I suppose it is brilliant baiting, write some bs about RP and watch the traffic come in. We have probably beenthe best thing to ever happen to wonkette. Hell I had never even heard of the site until all of the posts bitching about it.

Margo37
03-09-2008, 02:36 PM
hero worship of such an unaccomplished congressman fills me with a nameless dread. He's their messiah and if the general populace doesn't agree they become the enemy.

Everyone KNOWS Obomb-a is the Messiah!

Primbs
03-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I am glad we piss off wonkette so much. She seemed really pissed when we had a blimp. I think she was jealous.

Cowlesy
03-09-2008, 05:37 PM
People like those who write that blog have a void in their life which they fill with blasting a Congressman whose principles are Freedom, Peace and Prosperity.

In the one instance I bothered to look at what they wrote, they didn't show Congressman Paul as opposed to any of those principles.

I don't mind that they poo-poo him and make fun of him. But they apparently make personal attacks on Ron and his character. This just makes them cockroaches in my opinion, and not worthy of a mouse click from me.

It was funny, the one time I looked at a wonktard post, I noticed a commenter named "Redcard" --- guess who was a troublemaker on the forum at the time posing as a RP supporter? "Redcard".

Go freakin' figure.

AlbemarleNC0003
03-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Wonkette isn't a real blog. Most people recognize it as satire and lies. Come on people. Do a little research. Their slogan is A blend of gossip and satire and things the author makes up.

buffalokid777
03-09-2008, 11:07 PM
why would I visit that site? traffic = money I agree....

kill the link....keep calling her wonktard :)

Paul Revered
03-09-2008, 11:11 PM

Good point! I'm glad that I saw you post; before I clicked.

Paul Revered
03-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Kill The Link! Kill The Link!

Banana
03-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Guess nobody heard of Maddox (http://maddox.xmission.com/)....

You know, the *BEST* page in the universe!

abruzz0
03-11-2008, 01:04 AM
If Maddox wrote a badass article on Ron Paul, that may turn the tide of the election. Millions of people read his shit. Plus, I know he hates both major political parties as a whole. He's made fun of Bush and Clinton respectively when they held office.

Banana
03-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Millions still read his page?

I think he's a has-been nowadays but what do I know.

Also, I can't for life think of one thing Maddox came out in support or on pro side; it seems to be anti-<insert whatever he is angry about>.

spacehabitats
03-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Do not visit this site! She is making money off of our traffic and she is baiting us on purpose. It only encourages her and increases her already inexplicable ranking on Google.

Please stop looking, there is NEVER any reason to go to her site.

See my post:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=120147

For an explanation of how to automatically exclude Wonkette (or any one else) from your Google News search results.

ARealConservative
03-11-2008, 11:17 AM
don't let them get to you.

Freedom is in it's infancy. Fascism is old.

They choose to side with fascism.

When they lose, they will pretend they were on our side all along. That is how cowards roll.

ARealConservative
03-11-2008, 11:21 AM
how ironic.

One poster named "redcard" says

I love how they think that their guy is somehow "for freedom."

That's the best part right there.

That dipshit wouldn't have the first clue in defining freedom. He is likely one of the dolts that thinks the 1964 civil rights act created freedoms. He probably also believes heart surgery is a protected right and that lemmings really jumped off a cliff.

The media have an easier time fooling some people.

abruzz0
03-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Millions still read his page?

I think he's a has-been nowadays but what do I know.

Also, I can't for life think of one thing Maddox came out in support or on pro side; it seems to be anti-<insert whatever he is angry about>.

People still flock to his page when he comes out with a new rant. The problem is the infrequency at which he writes them. He's written like... 5 rants in the last 2 years.

abruzz0
03-12-2008, 02:13 AM
how ironic.
He is likely one of the dolts that thinks the 1964 civil rights act created freedoms.

lolzzz but dat's wot dey told uzz in da puklic skoolz hehehe.

No, really, I think that's how 999 out of 1,000 people would respond if you asked them

RonPaulalways
03-12-2008, 05:55 AM
The Wonkettes are cowards.

jason43
03-12-2008, 06:17 AM
I think she's funny. Some of you guys take EVERYTHING too seriously. She writes SATIRE, and you lose it every time one gets posted, which just makes her post more...