PDA

View Full Version : An offer the MSM can't refuse.....

john_anderson_ii
08-17-2007, 12:06 AM
Ok, so I had a silly idea today after reading an article titled "Ron Paul Isn't Being Censored" by Tibor R. Machan. The article claims that only the government is technically capable of censorship, so in fact, the MSM is not censoring Ron Paul, they are merely ignoring him. Sounds like a petty word game to me, but we are free to think (or not) as we see fit.

Anyway, to the idea. If the MSM is merely ignoring Ron Paul, then why don't we give them something they can't ignore, an offer they can't refuse. Here is my idea......

What if one day, Guilliani, McCain, Romney, and all the other career politicians were to recieve thousands and thousands of envelopes in their mail boxes. Inside each envelope was a single tea bag. The return address on each envelope was:

Griffin Wharf
470 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210

(You might know it as Liberty Wharf, but back when Sam Adams and Paul Revere decided to have a tea party, I've read it was called Griffin Wharf)

The cost:
8 Stamps: $3.69
8 Tea Bags: ?? Probably already in your kitchen.
Media Circus: Priceless

Just an idea. It would require quite a bit of cooperation and organization among the several meetup groups and such. I don't think, here on the internet, we could keep it quiet enough for the other camps to not see it coming. I would certainly feel sorry for the mail carrier as well.

Either way, if the MSM wants to ignore, censor or misrepresent Dr. Paul, then we need to think outside their little box and light a few figurative fires here and there.

Edit: Then again, why stop with the imperialist republican candidates, the democrats have some pretty bad candidates in need of some American Revival as well. Call it $7.00 for stamps then.

Edit 2: I should have read the stickies. I apologize. Moderator, please move this thread to a more appropriate topic as I seem to have misjudged the "Ron Paul Media Matters" title a bit. -- Thanks.

Lord Xar
08-17-2007, 12:17 AM
I like

john_anderson_ii
08-17-2007, 12:47 AM
I apologize. I posted this in the wrong forum. I should have read the stickies more carefully, so I would have understood the meaning of this topic a bit more.

Moderator: Please delete this thread.

I've moved it to news and discussion.

Thank you.

Spirit of '76
08-17-2007, 12:59 AM
I can see the headline now:

Ron Paul Supporters Involved in Postal Bioterror Scare

:D