PDA

View Full Version : The Gop Is Officially Dead

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:20 AM
I called the RON PAUL HQ ,i heard loud and clear.. the gop spoke loud and clear they rejected the republican meesage, so i reject the republican party.

IT is time to write ron paul in ,or vote for anyone but a republican.

I trully feel like all the money i donated was for nothing . I donate my money on the hopes that ron paul would stay in. This will not happen now THE GOP IS DEAD.

THE GOP REJECTED RON PAULS REPUBLICAN MESSAGE,NOW THAT THE GOP REJECTED HIS MESSAGE . I REJECT THE GOP.

THE GOP MADE THEIR BED,DONT BLAME ME ,BLAME THE GOP

THAT's RIGHT BLAME THE GOP. if anyone here attacks me ,KISS MY ASS, TAKE YOUR ANGER TO THE GOP NOT ME, I DID MY PART

TAKE A GRASP OF REALITY,BLAME THE GOP NOT ME.

I will treat the gop just like they treated Ron Paul

THE GOP IS DEAD IN MY EYES . I'll vote ron paul 2008 or for a indy candidate . THE GOP IS DEAD they cant follow their own platform thats not my fault for anyone attacking me for my decision try calling the gop and bash them not me. THE GOP BLACKOUT RON PAUL NOT ME ,they made their bed ,ILL TUCK THEM IN.

2008 anyone bvut a republican . THE GOP HAS LOST THIS ELECTION BYE BYE GOP .

I'll be resigning all my positions tomorrow on caucus day and ill campaign for a indy run or someone else....if that doesnt send the local gop a message nothing will. THE GOP DOESNT WANT RTEPUBLICANS :mad:

Edu
03-07-2008, 08:32 AM
"The Gop Is Officially Dead"

Can we buy their stuff at the auction and start it up again with some RP supporters?

WilliamC
03-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Did Ron Paul say he was leaving the Republican Party?

OR is he still staying in and trying to breath the life of liberty back into it?

nodope0695
03-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Yep, I agree. The GOP is a sunk shipwreck...Break out the life boats, people...women and children first.

Jason726
03-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Do you not understand that we are trying to take back the GOP?

Of course it is a joke ATM, but we need to hang in there and see where this GOP takeover goes. RP wants us to try and take over GOP, so we should all have his backand stop thinking about all the negative things. Your thinking negatively on the GOP, when you SHOULD be thinking positively about the chance we have to take it back.

I think you are a bit confused and understandablly frustrated, but you need to keep your head clear and think about the positive things. Don't let the negativity get to you.

acptulsa
03-07-2008, 08:42 AM
When the last neocon out turns out the lights, that's our signal to crank the machinery back up and use it for America's benefit.

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:43 AM
i got the we are scaling back line aka. if you get that message from HQ then its over.

I called i wanted to hear he is staying in the race for the long haul,this is not the message i got from HQ

AlbemarleNC0003
03-07-2008, 08:44 AM
They aren't dead. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/07/us/politics/07donate.html?ei=5065&en=d7a04acff9336d95&ex=1205557200&partner=MYWAY&pagewanted=print

WASHINGTON — For all the success that Democratic presidential candidates have had in raising money — taking in a combined total of over $500 million in the current race — the Republicans are beating them in one crucial area of fund-raising: the money being raised by the parties themselves.

The Democratic National Committee ended 2007 nearly flat broke, with cash of $2.9 million and debts of $2.2 million. Since then it has raised some money, paid down debt and managed to put $3.7 million in its piggy bank. This compares, however, with $25 million that the Republican National Committee has in cash on hand, after having raised $97 million since the beginning of 2007.

And with Senator John McCain now the presumptive Republican nominee, party officials started plotting with his campaign this week on deploying those resources against the well-financed Democratic candidacies of Senators Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama.

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:44 AM
i can always rejoin the party once general election is over and they have crumbled to their knees,until then
THE GOP IS DEAF DUMB AND BLIND AND A DRUG ADDICT IN DENIAL

CountryboyRonPaul
03-07-2008, 08:46 AM
He's staying in the race for the long haul ppl.

No, he's not trying to get the 1191 committed delegates needed to win outright, that is impossible at this time. But he's going to go all the way to the convention.

WilliamC
03-07-2008, 08:49 AM
When the last neocon out turns out the lights, that's our signal to crank the machinery back up and use it for America's benefit.

Yes but if we don't get involved now then we can't be there to learn how to use the machinery.

NOW is the time to get involved in your local GOP, not next year.

I'll be attending my second meeting next Monday, and working at the polls Tuesday in our primary.

I'll start talking to the membership and getting to know them and how they feel about having McCain being the leader of our Party, based on my initial impressions from the last meeting most of them aren't too happy with it.

NOW is the time to get involved, not give up.

The rank-and-file Republicans WANT to have a positive message, and WANT to have the party represent traditional Republican values of limited government and reduced taxes and cutting spending.

They just need an influx of new RonPaul Republicans to lead the way.

Even if I'm the only one of us in Tate County I'm going to be there to fight against the RINO's and the neocon agenda, to remind them that we are the party of Taft and Goldwater and Reagan, not Bush and Clinton and McCain.

I need your help guys, in your local party. Don't walk out on the Republican's so long as Ron Paul himself is still in it.

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:50 AM
THE GOP IS DEAD IN MY EYES and if you think the gop will win general election,then your delusional. THE GOP HAS LOST MY VOTE,SO IN MY EYES THEY ARE DEAD ,in my counties the gop is dead they will not win in our counties. I'll bet money on that . I KNOW WHAT PEOPLE IN GENERAL THINK OF THE GOP HERE IN LAKE/SUMMIT/EAGLE . the term gop/republican= scum in a septic tank in colorado now.

I'm a swing voter and i can tell you who im not voting for mccain. if you think the gop will win the general election,then you keep living in your fantasy world .
I'm A REPUBLICAN and im calling the gop scum. I already know what independents and dems are calling the gop. i wish the scum the worst of luck. the gop deserves exactly what they get,nothing . nothing has changed since last election,the gop is dead in the water

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Do you not understand that we are trying to take back the GOP?

Of course it is a joke ATM, but we need to hang in there and see where this GOP takeover goes. RP wants us to try and take over GOP, so we should all have his backand stop thinking about all the negative things. Your thinking negatively on the GOP, when you SHOULD be thinking positively about the chance we have to take it back.

I think you are a bit confused and understandablly frustrated, but you need to keep your head clear and think about the positive things. Don't let the negativity get to you.

so i wish the gop good luck,but there actions burnt there bridges with me, you can continue to suck up to the gop .I'm done. i'll support a real republican running indy or 3rd party before i support the scum gop. dont blame me,blame the gop they forced me out by their actions. they dont deserve my vote and they will not get it.. THE GOP HAS REJECTED RON PAULS REPUBLICAN MESSAGE dont worry they will lose,so i can join after the election, maybe you can shape them up and ill join after,but until then my support goes outside of the gop for now,blame them not me . All i have seen since i joined the gop ,is the gop shitting on ron paul. I'm wiping the shit from my house aka leaving the gop,until they wise up...

THE GOP SAID LOUD AND CLEAR THIS ELECTION,they have told you werte to go with your message . THE GOP REJECTED IT ,but if you must live in a fantasy world then good luck. I will go to a party that wants me .the gop has spoken,they dont want ron paul or us,so good riddens. when they change their tune ill rejoin after election.

NO WAY IN HELL IM VOTING FOR MCCAIN. so there is no republican to vote for in the general. im sorry scaling back is a term HQ used not me, so im scaling back as well to another party

If i would of know this is what ron paul would do ,i wouldnt of sent my hard earned money , i would of paid my bills .

maybe i should request my money back ,so i can give it to someone that will run for president in 2008

Rahl
03-07-2008, 09:31 AM
bye bye

Primbs
03-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Conservatives from a previous generation had a similar fight between moderate/liberal forces in the republican party. Rockefeller and the eastern establishment were in power for many years in the sixties and seventies.

The conservative/libertarian wing of the republican party cast their lot with Reagan.

Many worked to get Reagan elected and that took twelve years. While he is not perfect, Ron Paul and others backed Reagan because he was the most viable at the time.

These guys started in 1968 with Reagan's first presidential run to take out Nixon, who brought most of big government of the last half century. Then Reagan ran again in 1976. After 1976 Reagan set up a pac and gave speeches full time talking against big government. Reagan had a weekly radio commentary.

Reagan finally ran again in 1980. Many called the GOP dead, many advocated a third party run. These battles can be long term in nature.