PDA

View Full Version : I didn't hear, "END", "SUSPEND", or "DROP OUT" in Ron's Video...

nodope0695
03-07-2008, 08:12 AM
I posted this as a reply to another thread, but think it deserves its own:

I didn't hear the word, "END" or "DROP OUT" anywhere in Ron's video. I heard "WIND DOWN".

He clearly stated that the campaign is "SCALING BACK", that this is a NEW PHASE - that we ought to continue to collect votes and delegates.

Most important:

RON'S WORDS SEEM TO BE MEANT TO LAY THE GROUNDWORK FOR A CONTINUED MISSION TO SPREAD THE WORD OF FREEDOM, AND TO RECLAIM OUR GOVERNMENT VIA RESPONSIBLE FORIEGN POLICY AND SOUND ECOMONIMIC POLICY.

Ron mentioned education and training, a convention of supporters of the cause, and continued campaigning for the message, NOT the man. If you read more into it than that, then you're missing the point, IMHO.

ButchHowdy
03-07-2008, 08:16 AM
3/5 speech in Missouri

@ 1:44 Ron questions 'The Count'

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/RonPaul2008

nodope0695
03-07-2008, 08:21 AM
3/5 speech in Missouri

@ 1:44 Ron questions 'The Count'

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/RonPaul2008

actually at 2:44. I'm suspicious of the count too...in fact I'm almost sure its rigged.

Cool site...I didn't even know about it. Thanks.

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:25 AM
call hq , i know what they told me ,which is yes they are scaling back. Dont blame me for the corruption of the gop .you wanna know why i say kiss my ass gop,then call the gop..

IM GONNA TREAT THE GOP ,LIKE THEY TREATED RON PAUL an eye for an eye

nodope0695
03-07-2008, 08:33 AM
call hq , i know what they told me ,which is yes they are scaling back. Dont blame me for the corruption of the gop .you wanna know why i say kiss my ass gop,then call the gop..

IM GONNA TREAT THE GOP ,LIKE THEY TREATED RON PAUL an eye for an eye

Who the hell are you talking to, dude? I didn't even mention the GOP, nor did I ask why you're telling the GOP to kiss your ass...I surely am not defending them...I'm upset with the party too, but that's NOT the reason for my post...hmmmm, does somebody need to ease off the tripple shot esspesso?:D

nodope0695
03-08-2008, 05:48 AM
Bumping to remind people, and to inform those who have NOT watched the video yet....

Edu
03-08-2008, 09:01 AM
No one's watching it because people keep talking about it and then don't post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_vVaZxTno

CurtisLow
03-08-2008, 11:45 AM
MSM is trying to get it in the sheeps heads that Ron Paul is done when in fact he is not. So when the sheep go to vote they will discount his name and all the work we did getting RP on top.

CFR Owns the Media! The Sheep watch CFR TV.

Ron Paul should make a 1 minute video saying he's not dropping out. end of story.

wgadget
03-08-2008, 11:48 AM
My co-worker came up to me this morning and said, "So Ron's out, right?" I think he was shocked when I told him it was MISINFORMATION, and that he was "practically" out, but not "technically" out. That's all we had time to discuss....

sheepledog
03-08-2008, 11:55 AM
MSM is trying to get it in the sheeps heads that Ron Paul is done when in fact he is not. So when the sheep go to vote they will discount his name and all the work we did getting RP on top.

CFR Owns the Media! The Sheep watch CFR TV.

Ron Paul should make a 1 minute video saying he's not dropping out. end of story.

+1