PDA

View Full Version : New blog: Conservatives against Ron Paul

disinter
08-16-2007, 11:03 PM
Some Ron Paul lovin needed:

http://chip91.wordpress.com/

ctb619
08-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Do we really want to give this guy a bunch of hits he doesn't deserve?

nullvalu
08-16-2007, 11:14 PM
absolutley no substance there..

Kregener
08-16-2007, 11:43 PM
The world is full of clueless people.

I see dark days ahead...

DeadheadForPaul
08-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Ignore, Ignore, Ignore

As long as no one else is visiting his site, it is unimportant

james1906
08-16-2007, 11:52 PM
Conservatives against Ron Paul
aka Conservatives against Conservatism

Scott K
08-16-2007, 11:56 PM
Just ignore it, as long as we comment on his site, then he will keep posting crap.

Richie
08-17-2007, 01:49 AM
Another for ignoring it. It's nothing but crap. Let's not give that guy the attention he desires.

trispear
08-17-2007, 01:59 AM
I went, I read, I didn't bother.

Not worth the time.

derdy
08-17-2007, 02:00 AM
Can't we create counter hyperlinks? That being, if he presents and argument etc on his site, instead of detailing our position visiting his site, can't we just plant a hyperlink to a ronpaulforums thread that can counter-argues his position? For example, rather than all of the people that just went to his site to check out his bullshit argument, couldn't we have more easily have just copied and pasted his position and his URL on a post within this forum, thereby negating the 'hits' on his site, by none of us leaving this site to find out what was said?

This can be done quite easily. There are plenty of dedicated and efficient people here.

just a thought,
word to motha
Denny

PaleoConservative
08-17-2007, 02:04 AM
that fighting the war on terrorism is the most important issue of our time. It's complete nonsense! The most important issue of our time is the monsterous size of our federal government. The loss of civil liberty at home, our cultural decay, the fact that we are going bankrupt and an activist Supreme Court.

These are the real issues of our day. I mean don't these people ever read history books? Big government loves the evil monsters to go chasing after cause it is a cover for the expansion of big government. Founding father after founding father, great political thinker after political thinker has warned us, and history has shown us that great counrtries fall from decay inside, not from outside forces.

If I hear about how terrorism is the greatest of our day, I might have to thrown up.

Revolution9
08-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Can't we create counter hyperlinks? That being, if he presents and argument etc on his site, instead of detailing our position visiting his site, can't we just plant a hyperlink to a ronpaulforums thread that can counter-argues his position? For example, rather than all of the people that just went to his site to check out his bullshit argument, couldn't we have more easily have just copied and pasted his position and his URL on a post within this forum, thereby negating the 'hits' on his site, by none of us leaving this site to find out what was said?

This can be done quite easily. There are plenty of dedicated and efficient people here.

just a thought,
word to motha
Denny

Thank you! Jeezzus H Keerist folks. Don't feed these bloody assed blogs with hits. Cut and paste their crap here. I refuse to go to any posted links without a text clipping of the site. Bradley does this almost always.. I get there and its some cheesy assed blog from some clown no one outside the beltway cares about. And i just gave him a hit to make him feel important and pont to as one of his "many" viewers". Let these poison pen clowns die a lonely death.

BestRandy

thuja
08-17-2007, 06:12 AM
i did not go there. there is other, more useful news.

FSP-Rebel
08-17-2007, 12:48 PM
I'd really like to strangle that Dondero bastard.

Broadlighter
08-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Now it's up to him to take it.