PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul removing himself from the race??

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 07:50 AM
If so,please let me know asap so i dont have to waste my time with the pathetic corrupt gop. I have a caucus on sat and to be honest i have better things to do then listen to the corrupt gop crap they will be spilling at the caucus. THE GOP RAILROADED RON PAUL,now IS THE TIME TO RAILROAD THE GOP.

PLEASE RON PAUL LET ME KNOW ASAP , I dont want to waste my time with the useless deaf dumb and blind gop anymore..
THE GOP IS DEAD ,they lost my vote when they railroaded ron paul.
NO ONE IS TO BLAME BUT THE GOP..:mad:

losinglife
03-07-2008, 07:54 AM
uh no... read the 400000000 bagillion threads about this kthnxbye

LibertyEagle
03-07-2008, 07:59 AM
Keep going, Kenny. Dr. Paul wants us to get as many delegates as possible and also to keep working to take over the GOP.

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Speciallyblend,

This may well be a good indication of Ron Paul thinking about an independent bid of some sort. I strongly believe he will march into one with enough encouragement from the grassroots, or will at least endorse a similar run by Barr (and maybe even be the VP on the ticket). We should see in the next month or two.

me3
03-07-2008, 08:01 AM
SB, you gunna railroad the GOP by staying home and watching cartoons? :rolleyes:

bulloncoins
03-07-2008, 08:02 AM
How do you respect people to react to this? I think many Ron Paul supporters will be staying home now that we have gone from an obscure internet video to papers across America.

For all practicle purposes, He should have just dropped out. What good purpose did this press serve? They will be on main stream news tonight saying he has dropped out......bet ya.

bulloncoins
03-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Keep going, Kenny. Dr. Paul wants us to get as many delegates as possible and also to keep working to take over the GOP.

Then he should never have made this announcment.

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:11 AM
SB, you gunna railroad the GOP by staying home and watching cartoons? :rolleyes:

by working my ass off 40-60 hrs aweek to pay my f'in debt

THE GOP RAILROADED THEMSELVES FUCKEM

I JUST CALLED RON PAUL HQ ,it seems the run is over folks.

I CARE LESS ABOUT THE HILLARY GOP .

I WILL VOTE ELSEWHERE both parties are useless scum ..

nodope0695
03-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Winding down....

Scaling back...

Streamlining...

but...

CONTINUING!!!!

:D

JS4Pat
03-07-2008, 08:14 AM

Yes, I really don't get it.

You are EITHER clearly in for the fight or you are not.

We should not have to decipher messages to figure out something as basic as that.

Rangeley
03-07-2008, 08:15 AM
He hasnt dropped out, he says we should work to get as many delegates to the convention as possible.
http://strictconstruct.com/2008/03/06/ron-paul-not-dropping-out/

LibertyEagle
03-07-2008, 08:17 AM

He mentioned delegates in the video. Did you miss it? And he has talked about us taking over the GOP previously, numerous times.

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:21 AM
He mentioned delegates in the video. Did you miss it? And he has talked about us taking over the GOP previously, numerous times.

maybe you should to

Mordan
03-07-2008, 08:21 AM
there is the possibility of a tactical move behind this.
for the delegate thing to work. we shall continue

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:23 AM
uh no... read the 400000000 bagillion threads about this kthnxbye

kma i dont search 40,000 threads i made a thread deal with it or dont f'in post

pcosmar
03-07-2008, 08:24 AM

The GOP is shooting themselves in the foot.
I will hand them ammo.

I will continue to spread the Freedom Message, to work with those that respect the Constitution, and to resist Collectivism.
I have NO love or loyalty to the GOP.
They have proven to be the Enemy of Truth.
BTW, the Dem, are no better or worse.

bulloncoins
03-07-2008, 08:29 AM
He hasnt dropped out, he says we should work to get as many delegates to the convention as possible.
http://strictconstruct.com/2008/03/06/ron-paul-not-dropping-out/

So how does the video help accomplish that?

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:34 AM
The GOP is shooting themselves in the foot.
I will hand them ammo.

I will continue to spread the Freedom Message, to work with those that respect the Constitution, and to resist Collectivism.
I have NO love or loyalty to the GOP.
They have proven to be the Enemy of Truth.
BTW, the Dem, are no better or worse.

oo by the way i dont watch cartoons . good poke though maybe you shouldwork for the gop you do a good job of attacking people;) you sound just like the gop i hate

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 08:36 AM
i just might show up to caucus to resign and let them know why in no uncertain terms i think the gop is scum. the gop has done nothing but burn their bridges to the true republican message.
THE WASTED VOTE IS VOTING REPUBLICAN

change my ronpaul site to www.gopscum.com

i say instead of bashing us for our decision , TRY BASHING THE GOP FOR THEIR DECISION ,of course unless your a undercover gopscum

Rangeley
03-07-2008, 08:43 AM
So how does the video help accomplish that?
Well, outside of telling people to work for as many delegates as possible?

bulloncoins
03-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Well, outside of telling people to work for as many delegates as possible?

We were doing that. We didn't need to be told to do that, we have been doing that for a year now.....The video served no good purpose for those out fighting for every vote. None.

JS4Pat
03-07-2008, 09:04 AM
i say instead of bashing us for our decision , TRY BASHING THE GOP FOR THEIR DECISION ,of course unless your a undercover gopscum
I share your anger, frustration and hatred for the GOP. It almost sickens me to be amongst those lemmings who refuse to open up their minds and at least just listen to the powerful & simple message we are trying so hard to spread.

However...

What good is it to solely focus on bashing the GOP? I mean seriously - beyond the short-term personal satisfaction of "getting it off our chests" we will do nothing to advance our agenda this way.

The party label is meaningless to me...

If the Democrat, Libertarian or Constitutional Party presented the best vehicle for advancing our message - I'd support a move in that direction. But the fact is they don't. Although we can pull a lot of Dems with the Peace and Personal Liberty aspects of our message - the core of that party doesn't embrace our economic message - plus they are rallying behind the shallow rhetorich of Obama. We don't stand much of a chance of impacting that party - at least in 2008. The third parties just have too many additional obstacles to climb - perception, ballot access, media exposure, money, etc.

The GOP on the other hand is in disaray. There is still a chunk of "the base" who can be turned our way. If we (Ron Paulers) unite around the cause of TAKING OVER the power sructure of the GOP and dedicate ourselves in the same way we have done in promoting RP - It's Achievable!

I believe this is how we can do it! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=111402)

Will you join this cause?

joemiller
03-07-2008, 09:07 AM
But it seems to me if you really believe in the political values Ron Paul represents you would want to continue the R3volution in the most effective way possible for the good of the country, not to avenge any personal grudge you may feel at the present time. This, in essence, is how true Patriots respond when they understand their liberty is at stake.

We can continue the R3volution simply becoming GOP precinct committee men and women. We can support Ron Paul from that position, and others. But most importantly, from that position, we can keep the R3volution alive for the good of the country.

LONG LIVE THE R3VOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe

Zeeder
03-07-2008, 09:09 AM
We were doing that. We didn't need to be told to do that, we have been doing that for a year now.....The video served no good purpose for those out fighting for every vote. None.
I disagree. I think ron knows that he isn't the leader. we are.

The media interprets this as a drop out. It means people are not going to show up in the later states. The turnout is going to be low. Ron Paul supporters(well most of them) don't give up easily. Many delegates can be won now.

It might be possible to win a state now, if we have the fortitude that Paul has had.

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-07-2008, 10:15 AM
I disagree. I think ron knows that he isn't the leader. we are.

The media interprets this as a drop out. It means people are not going to show up in the later states. The turnout is going to be low. Ron Paul supporters(well most of them) don't give up easily. Many delegates can be won now.

It might be possible to win a state now, if we have the fortitude that Paul has had.

...the fortitude to quit before it's over?