PDA

View Full Version : RP needs a Press Conference asap

pinkmandy
03-07-2008, 07:31 AM
So he can explain what's up in his own words since the media is so intent on putting words in his mouth. Let people know hope is still alive and instruct them on how they can get involved. Not everyone is on the computer.

He needs to pull a Duncan Hunter. :D

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 07:41 AM
i agree and im calling the HQ today

Ninja Homer
03-07-2008, 07:58 AM
It needs to be well-timed. When Duncan Hunter did it, they cut to something else as soon as they figured out that he wasn't dropping out. He was never heard from again in the media, and I'm pretty sure it was never re-aired.

I'm not saying it isn't a good idea, but if RP does it, it needs to be at a time when a lot of people are home and watching TV. It needs to be a well thought out speech that gives Ron Paul's message for 5-10 minutes before he corrects the MSM about "hinting at dropping out".

Another option would be to threaten a libel lawsuit to every news organization that says he's hinting at dropping out, unless he's given time to respond.

pinkmandy
03-07-2008, 07:59 AM
I'll call, too. He needs to speak to all, not just those of us who love youtubes. He can't let the media speak for him, either.