PDA

View Full Version : Morning Joe

Matt23
03-07-2008, 06:48 AM
Anyone see morning Joe this morning on MSNBC. They where talking about RP and I must have just caught the end of it. Did anyone hear what they said

Bigvick
03-07-2008, 07:15 AM
They posted the first 1 minute of the video that made it look like RP was dropping out, Then they were laughing and discussing how the revolution was just getting started...and how RP was dropping out

lol..

acptulsa
03-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Don't you love the way they cut an entire speech to three words? NPR did the same thing this morning.

Ninja Homer
03-07-2008, 07:37 AM
I saw it. Basically it was more of the "Ron Paul hints at dropping out."

They played the part of the video that says something like, "We can't win in the conventional sense, but the revolution is not over." And of course, the caption at the bottom was, "Is the revolution over?"

Then they joked about it a little, "All the Paulaholics are on the computer blogging about it right now."

A Huckster representative was on afterwards, and they said that Huckabee was one of two Republican candidates left standing.

I accepted the fact a long time ago that MSM wouldn't give Ron Paul any air time, but when they lie blatantly, it pisses me off. Every news organization that reported this particular lie better give Ron Paul adequate air time or print area to respond. If not, there should be a lawsuit against them.

Ninja Homer
03-07-2008, 08:20 AM
They just had it on again, basically the same thing. :mad:

ButchHowdy
03-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Don't you love the way they cut an entire speech to three words? NPR did the same thing this morning.

And a FOX radio blip @ 8:58 this morning as well.

But I actually get pleasure correcting folks when they unwittingly offer their condolences.

dawnbt
03-07-2008, 09:14 AM
They just said it on CNN too. Wow, Ron sure is popular today!:rolleyes:

Highland
03-07-2008, 09:52 AM
I saw it. Basically it was more of the "Ron Paul hints at dropping out."

They played the part of the video that says something like, "We can't win in the conventional sense, but the revolution is not over." And of course, the caption at the bottom was, "Is the revolution over?"

Then they joked about it a little, "All the Paulaholics are on the computer blogging about it right now."

A Huckster representative was on afterwards, and they said that Huckabee was one of two Republican candidates left standing.

I accepted the fact a long time ago that MSM wouldn't give Ron Paul any air time, but when they lie blatantly, it pisses me off. Every news organization that reported this particular lie better give Ron Paul adequate air time or print area to respond. If not, there should be a lawsuit against them.

HUCK is just jealous that he couldn't get more donations and stay in like Dr. Paul too.....jealous and a liar!