PDA

View Full Version : Read this if your ready to get off your A#@

puppetmaster
03-07-2008, 01:01 AM
From Daily Paul

"From the horse's mouth, Ron Paul IS IN THE RACE TO THE END
Posted March 7th, 2008 by dodobogo

I am posting this Mar. 6, 2008. My name is Bruce Bolock and I live in Lake Jackson, Texas. I have been a dedicated Ron Paul supporter and campaigner for more than 11 years.

I am writing this on my wife's computer. With three other dedicated supporter's of Dr. Paul we met Sunday, March 2, 2008 for approximately 1 hour. Dr. Paul stated he is looking forward to campaigning in Pennsylvania (his birth state), North Carolina, and other primary states as the primary season winds down. He will enthusiatically go anywhere he is asked. He is in it as long as the funding continues to come in.

Immediately before writing this I had a discussion with Carol Paul to confirm my understanding. Carol validated our understanding of the Sunday conversation. Earlier she had discussed this over the phone with Ron.

We have an excellent opportunity before us. Let's not blow it!!!Those voters for McCain will now NOT turn out to vote as they see it unnecessary to go vote (based on the false, misleading information from the MSM). Or, they may switch over to vote against Hillary or Obama. The Ron Paul supporters can win the popular vote in these primaries and win the delegates. There is no other viable choice. It would be wise for the supporters of Ron Paul to continue to contribute to the campaign so that Ron can ride tihis all the way to the national convention.

I am involved here and I am a delegate to the state senatorial convention. John McCain currently has ZERO committed delegates from Texas. That's right---ZERO!!! The MSM has told you he has won the convention based on the delegates he won in Texas. Let me repeat, John McCain currently has ZERO delegates from Texas. We have the state senatorial convention and the Texas State convention to determine the delegates to go to the National Convention. They quite well may all be Ron Paul delegates.

Hence, we the supporters of Ron Paul need to cease and desist sending out these false rumors! They don't help Ron, they demoralize his supporters. Please stop this nonsense, this only helps the establishment further control us. The establishment fears Ron Paul and a brokered convention. Don't help them destroy this great opportunity,

DoRunRon"

AND
From PA Coordinator for Ron Paul Campaign
Body: ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Mar 6, 2008 11:51 PM

Received this ENCOURAGING note from PA campaign coordinator Bill Faust. Read it, then reread it, then reread it, then print it, post it on your refrigerator, stick it on your mirror, plaster it over your TV, put it in your email signature, call your Granny and tell her, etc. etc.

Here is what Bill said....

>>>>>>>
No matter what you may have read in the worthless mainstream media, McCain likely WILL NOT have a majority of delegates at the Republican convention. Many of the delegates "won" by McCain do not like him one bit and they will not vote for him. What they want to vote for is rule of law, liberty, sound money and peace. The time is now for Pennsylvania to truly be the Keystone State. The Commonwealth was the location of many pitched battles for freedom in a Revolution over two hundred years ago and our state will again be a battleground in a war of ideas. It is still not over. Ron is going to Minnesota.
>>>>>>>

67 Ron Paul delegate candidates qualified to have our names placed on PA's 4/22/08 congressional district primary ballots. 62 of PA's 74 delegates will be elected on that date. Those of us who win our elections will not be bound by the outcome of PA's presidential preference primary. We will all be able to vote for Ron Paul in the first round at the convention.

Kotin
03-07-2008, 01:05 AM
bump!!!!

Fields
03-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Nice read.

Primbs
03-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Pennsylvania should be a good state for Ron Paul.

josephadel_3
03-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Encouraging Post, not delusional like the others.

Bump

LizF
03-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Thanks for this post! :)

Nate K
03-07-2008, 01:21 AM
this is very true, we could still win this way could we not? If we took texas and every state after it?

thuja
03-07-2008, 01:29 AM
it would be really really stupid to give up on ron paul now, so thanks for your post!

colecrowe
03-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Disclaimer: I have done a TON, financially and otherwise for RP, and I still am: On Saturday at 8AM I am attending our county convention (Douglas County, NV) with many family members and friends who are also delegates and alternates. And we plan on going to state and then being one of 34 and go to St. Paul. So I am not giving up on restoring the GOP. But like the founders, I think we need to get away from parties--that's more important. And I am a real supporter, because I would give thousands more and do tons more if he declared indy.

You still think something can happen at the convention? Here... The important part of this is: 1. 80% of delegates come from Primary states, 2. more than 80% of those delegates will be pledged, 3. those states are almost all winner-take-all, 4. McCain gets to research and approve (choose basically) all those delegates, 5. Ron Paul only got 5% average in all those primaries, and did not win any of them outright.

The most important part is: 86%-95% of the voters and delegates voted for a pro-war, non-Paul candidate. Even if we won half of Romney's people and half of Huckabee's people (extremely, ridiculously, stupidly unlikely) we would still only have like 30% of the delegates. And 80% of Republicans pro-war (thus very anti-Paul), so they would never vote for Ron Paul--even if McCain died, and Romney and Huckabee--it doesn't matter--they would choose many other people before they would ever choose Ron Paul.

http://lh6.google.com/croweswedding/R9DMGVsMNwI/AAAAAAAAB6s/ra6HT0lnrhI/votes.PNGhttp://lh6.google.com/croweswedding/R9DMGVsMNwI/AAAAAAAAB6s/ra6HT0lnrhI/s800/votes.PNG

puppetmaster
03-07-2008, 01:47 AM
Disclaimer: I have done a TON, financially and otherwise for RP, and I still am: On Saturday at 8AM I am attending our county convention (Douglas County, NV) with many family members and friends who are also delegates and alternates. And we plan on going to state and then being one of 34 and go to St. Paul. So I am not giving up on restoring the GOP. But like the founders, I think we need to get away from parties--that's more important. And I am a real supporter, because I would give thousands more and do tons more if he declared indy.

You still think something can happen at the convention? Here... The important part of this is: 1. 80% of delegates come from Primary states, 2. more than 80% of those delegates will be pledged, 3. those states are almost all winner-take-all, 4. McCain gets to research and approve (choose basically) all those delegates, 5. Ron Paul only got 5% average in all those primaries, and did not win any of them outright.

The most important part is: 86%-95% of the voters and delegates voted for a pro-war, non-Paul candidate. Even if we won half of Romney's people and half of Huckabee's people (extremely, ridiculously, stupidly unlikely) we would still only have like 30% of the delegates. And 80% of Republicans pro-war (thus very anti-Paul), so they would never vote for Ron Paul--even if McCain died, and Romney and Huckabee--it doesn't matter--they would choose many other people before they would ever choose Ron Paul.

Sorry to disagree with you view but I believe it's is much easier to take over this party than to construct a third party run. The Republican Party is at its weakest point in history and we can take it over if we stay focused on this task. Not only can we shape the future of the GOP, but with skill and dedication we could get the Nomination. We stand to gain huge if we stay focused on DELEGATES!!

You may also want to get into some committee at your county level....

BTW: Did I mention become a national DELEGATE now!!

berrybunches
03-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Good thread, bump for positive vibes

Many republicans are thinking anyone but McCain.

american.swan
03-07-2008, 04:51 AM
Regardless of what Ron Paul does, we're in this for the long haul or your a troll. This is about the message we all support. A message we must take to every state convention and a message we must take to the national convention.

If we "break the rules" or "change the rules" whatever, this movement must continue in every form and the negativity needs to stop.