PDA

View Full Version : Reactions to Ron Paul's March 6th video.

eOs
03-06-2008, 11:46 PM
I can't blame ABC for getting the feel that he was dropping out, I even could tell Ron sounded a little bit sad. What is going on here? This video does anything but pump me up, it even kind of makes me sad.

SWATH
03-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Ron Paul must speak in code when addressing the grass roots, otherwise the media will have a field day with what he is proposing if he proposes it outright.

Translation:

We cannot win this election through conventional means (duh, we don't have the popular vote, the media is against us, and the majority of voters have not yet awakened), if it is to be won it must be won unconventionally. This is why he said to continue to get delegate positions, to unconventionally win at the convention. I believe this could also be why he gave tribute to the Adams and Menken quotes;

"It doesn't take a majority to make a rebellion; it takes only a few determined leaders and a sound cause."
H. L. Mencken

"It does not take a majority to prevail..but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men"
Samuel Adams

When he said in a radio interview yesterday something to about the same effect.

tropicangela
03-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Ron Paul must speak in code when addressing the grass roots, otherwise the media will have a field day with what he is proposing if he proposes it outright.

Translation:

We cannot win this election through conventional means (duh, we don't have the popular vote, the media is against us, and the majority of voters have not yet awakened), if it is to be won it must be one unconventionally. This is why he said to continue to get delegate positions, to unconventionally win at the convention. I believe this could also be why he gave tribute to the Adams and Menken quotes;

"It doesn't take a majority to make a rebellion; it takes only a few determined leaders and a sound cause."
H. L. Mencken

"It does not take a majority to prevail..but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men"
Samuel Adams

+1

american.swan
03-07-2008, 12:11 AM

Translation:

We cannot win this election through conventional means (duh, we don't have the popular vote, the media is against us, and the majority of voters have not yet awakened), if it is to be won it must be one unconventionally. This is why he said to continue to get delegate positions, to unconventionally win at the convention. I believe this could also be why he gave tribute to the Adams and Menken quotes;

H. L. Mencken

Samuel Adams

My translation is along similar lines. I also get the impression that Ron Paul is again trying to get the "wild cats" to stop caring about HQ. So many are upset at HQ for not being HQ and Ron Paul never wanted HQ to be the HQ some of the wild cats wanted. Ron Paul has always been about the revolution in the GOP meaning delegates, caucuses, and national convention and as always educating everyone we know about what is going on.

Ron Paul is in this to take over the country, not just the Presidency.

LukeNM
03-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Ron Paul also said (hint, hint) June 21st would be a good day for the rally in Washington DC!

greeksta59
03-07-2008, 12:19 AM
The word from Carol Paul is that no, we aren't dropping out. A webcast hasbeen filmed stating that they intend to keep going for delegates in everystate and Ron will be going to rally with the meetup members in the statesstill to go. Having not seen the video yet my guess is that someone whoheard about it is trying to spin that as a soft "not really campaigning"thing. The media lies, people die. We are still in this.