PDA

View Full Version : How epic the nomination would be!

Zera
03-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Man... What a shock it would be to the world! In case you didn't know, it's not just the MSM in America that reports McCain being the nominee, it's a case worldwide.

If we do get our delegates in there to do their sneaky business and win back the true GOP, all I can say that it would be one of the most amazing and talked about thing in America for years to come.

And, it will all be because of us. Headlines everywhere, "How did he win?" or once they realize how, "How Ron Paul Stole the Nomination". The grassroots they have mocked and ridiculed would have truly shown their power. They said we could do nothing. They said it was just an internet fad, that no candidate that was just popular on the internet could do anything. O'Reilly guaranteed that Paul would never get the nomination.

It would obviously be the most well known and talked about GOP convention. If you thought the 1860 was big, well, think again.

NEPA_Revolution
03-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Ok, last time I use this one today. We will have all Peden our pants after that happens.

Zera
03-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Ok, last time I use this one today. We will have all Peden our pants after that happens.

Again, almost as cheesy as the Putin version of the joke :D

Sentient Void
03-06-2008, 09:24 PM
For Glooory And Liberty!