PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Not Dropping Out!!!

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-06-2008, 07:54 PM
HQ will diminish. Grassroots will take over. He's still on the ballot. Get every vote, every delegate!!!

Jeremy
03-06-2008, 07:55 PM
he didnt even officially drop out either

i watched the vid... didnt say anything about dropping out

it was just obvious that they knew that mccain had the nomination, right? well, duh

qh4dotcom
03-06-2008, 08:01 PM
You can still donate at ronpaul2008.com

This is proof he is not dropping out today.

RP is too honest to accept donations after he drops out. He'd take down that donations page if he even was considering dropping out.

jblosser
03-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Carol Paul says we're not dropping out.

rational thinker
03-06-2008, 08:06 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=126829

miketoles
03-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Could he just CLEARLY say whether he is dropping out or not?? This is frustrating. Everytime this happens I have to talk to everyone I know and re-assure them that he is staying in the race. We have missed so many opportunities here to jump on the other candidates and take the advantages presented to us, instead we let the news say, "RP is out." and the campaign says... NOTHING. I love Ron Paul, but this is maddening. That video explained nothing. I understand the R3v0lution is bigger than one man, but wow... we could at least know if he is in the race!!!! They can't just let McCain claim he has it wrapped up without some sort of fight. His media people should be calling every reporter in the world all day long to SHOUT that Ron Paul is still in it. I'm a delegate, if he is out, what am I supposed to do now? I won't vote for anyone but Ron Paul.:mad:

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Could he just CLEARLY say whether he is dropping out or not?? This is frustrating. Everytime this happens I have to talk to everyone I know and re-assure them that he is staying in the race. We have missed so many opportunities here to jump on the other candidates and take the advantages presented to us, instead we let the news say, "RP is out." and the campaign says... NOTHING. I love Ron Paul, but this is maddening. That video explained nothing. I understand the R3v0lution is bigger than one man, but wow... we could at least know if he is in the race!!!! They can't just let McCain claim he has it wrapped up without some sort of fight. His media people should be calling every reporter in the world all day long to SHOUT that Ron Paul is still in it. I'm a delegate, if he is out, what am I supposed to do now? I won't vote for anyone but Ron Paul.:mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kFU9TH_r4

he says still get every vote, every delegate. still on ballot.

smartguy911
03-06-2008, 08:44 PM
please bury this - http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Drops_Out_Of_2008_Presidential_Race

RonPaulFanInGA
03-06-2008, 08:49 PM
edit

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-06-2008, 08:50 PM
The campaign pulled that video. Why did someone steal their thunder and post it on their own?

are you kidding me. and let everyone think he's dropping out? nice idea:rolleyes:

Airborn
03-06-2008, 08:53 PM
The campaign pulled that video. Why did someone steal their thunder and post it on their own?

it's back up now