PDA

View Full Version : The Battle Ahead - Interesting Article

G-Wohl
03-06-2008, 06:23 PM
http://www.nolanchart.com/article3063.html

Sounds like this is actually possible...

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-06-2008, 06:28 PM
For years, Americans have been scammed out of their vote because of the delegate process. Popular vote never mattered.

This is the year we use their weapon against them.

acmegeek
03-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Great article!

And again people, think chess and turtles... :)

Ron's gonna win. I'm quite sure of it. He knows it too.

Sentient Void
03-06-2008, 06:59 PM
GREAT article. I enjoyed it.

BTW all, I've been crushing all of the fervently anti-Ron Paul agenda types on the MySpace US Politics forum, with about 95% logic and reason, and 5% fighting fire with fire. I have been sure to stay away from any "Conspiracy Theory" stuff, avoiding posting about it myself in regards to starting it or commenting on it. I believe that this polarizes too many people, and puts a message out about Ron Paul which is NOT part of his platform. Which, BTW, is a VERY HIGH TRAFFIC forum. many people of many different beliefs exist on that forum. It's pretty cutt-throat.

I've been having fun though. What's interesting though, is that ever since posting on those forums, the visits on my myspace per day have jumped to about 2-3x as much (by no means am I saying I got high traffic to my myspace, but I had a pretty consistent and decent amount of views per days, msotly from friends etc).

Also, I didnt "hijack" any forum threads - as I see that as soliciting. I just stayed within the Ron Paul threads as they were, or created a couple of my own.

PS - if anyone here has a myspace account, my name on myspace is "killscientology". It is open to public viewing so you don't have to make a friend request if you don't want to - but I will befriend any Ron Paul supporter!

PPS. "The Definitive Ron Paul Thread" Thread, btw, has 19,000 replies :D