PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Bomb March 23?

FreeTraveler
03-06-2008, 04:47 PM
March 23 is the anniversary of Patrick Henry saying "give me liberty or give me death."

I think we should probably focus our resources on other candidates though. Murray Sabrin and Jim Forsythe come to mind.

Those two items tie together nicely when you consider that Dr. Paul has Liberty PAC, a political action committee dedicated to electing pro-Free Enterprise, pro-Liberty, and pro-Constitutional candidates to federal and state offices.

Why not aim the Liberty Bomb at Liberty PAC, and let Dr. Paul spread the wealth as he intends to do with this PAC?

This has additional benefits:

A) It shows that the Remnant is not going away, and should be a good scare for the NeoCons.
B) It lumps the power of the Remnant together, instead of spreading it across multiple candidates. This will maximize any publicity it happens to get.
C) By trusting Dr. Paul's judgement, we're assured the funds end up helping the type of candidates we want to help.
D) Since Dr. Paul has resources to analyze other candidates, the funds are likely to be better proportioned than if we all just picked somebody.

We funded the Presidental run. If it becomes obvious that we're going to fund an ongoing process, Dr. Paul's clout on the hill should grow substantially.

TurtleBurger
03-06-2008, 05:01 PM
March 23 is also Easter Sunday, and holidays aren't usually good choices for money bombs.