PDA

View Full Version : The story of the mysterious shifting signs!

Agent CSL
03-06-2008, 03:58 PM
This happened in the backroads between Snohomish and Monroe, Washington. If you're the mysterious sign shifter, know that I found great amusement.

So here's how it all went down. I placed signs around stop signs and on the roadway. They stayed there for a good two or three weeks, then suddenly, they were all gone. I thought 'Oh well, just some asshole taking signs again."

Few days later I passed the little area a little ways from the Evergreen Fairgrounds and there was AN EXPLOSION OF SIGNS. Ron Paul signs everywhere! Throughout the week I noticed signs being taken from one area and placed, en masse, elsewhere.

Here's what I think the sign shifter looks like! Notice his superhero cape, stolen signs and ear antennae.
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7488/signstealerwu8.jpg

wowabunga
03-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Shifting signs... a hell of a idea.

There is a company that for a few dollars will place 100 pink flamingos in your friends yard for a day. Great gag gift for birthdays.

If every meetup group member had their yard plastered with signs... the code inforcement folks would have a hard time keepiing up :)

acptulsa
03-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I found one down and abused not too long ago and adopted it. I had a fence that would help support it despite the damage, and I wanted to keep an eye on it, so it got mysteriously (well, not to me) moved about a block.