PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ron Paul...

The Lantern
03-06-2008, 02:09 PM
...for making me aware. A year ago, I had no idea that there were thousands of people just like me, who still believe in the Constitution. I had no idea that I would be learning more about how our country works. I had no idea that I would begin reading about Austrian economics. I had no idea that a simple message could mean so much.

I went to the bank this morning to make a deposit. When I got to the front of the line, the teller asked me if I was having a good day. I had just filled up my car with gas and so I was a little irked. I responded, "If they would just quit monetizing the debt, I would have a fantastic day." I expected her to look perplexed, but I was in for a pleasant surprise. Without missing a beat, she started talking about the need of more oversight of the Federal Reserve Board to prevent inflation. I was shocked. Instead of the usual small talk about the weather we talked about economics while she handed me my receipt.

Isn't life grand?

Thank you Dr. Paul.

Jason726
03-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Keep spreading the message! Wake em' up.

liberteebell
03-06-2008, 03:58 PM
...for making me aware. A year ago, I had no idea that there were thousands of people just like me, who still believe in the Constitution. I had no idea that I would be learning more about how our country works. I had no idea that I would begin reading about Austrian economics. I had no idea that a simple message could mean so much.

I went to the bank this morning to make a deposit. When I got to the front of the line, the teller asked me if I was having a good day. I had just filled up my car with gas and so I was a little irked. I responded, "If they would just quit monetizing the debt, I would have a fantastic day." I expected her to look perplexed, but I was in for a pleasant surprise. Without missing a beat, she started talking about the need of more oversight of the Federal Reserve Board to prevent inflation. I was shocked. Instead of the usual small talk about the weather we talked about economics while she handed me my receipt.

Isn't life grand?

Thank you Dr. Paul.

:cool:

Rhys
03-06-2008, 04:06 PM
me too Congressman Dr. Capt. Overachiever Ron Paul! thanks. I woulda never known about the Constitution without you. They said something about it in Third Grade, but thanks to you it's real again.