PDA

View Full Version : From Ron Paul MySpace: Amp Your Voice!

jrich4rpaul
03-06-2008, 01:27 AM
Amp Your Voice is MTV's Choose or Lose slogan that I found at the website: http://think.mtv.com (that's "think dot MTV dot com" if you type it into your browser)

I urge Ron Paul supporters to research and potentially join up as members on the think.mtv.com website and Amp Your Voice about Ron Paul.

They have blogs and are seeking your comments and interaction.

On their site that have mistakenly mentioned that the Republican nominee has been declared. I don't think that actually happens officially until the convention in September. ANYTHING could happen between now and September. So, perhaps some of us could Amp Our Voice over there and let MTV know what's really happening.

Please be diplomatic, friendly, and follow Ron's classic statesmanlike style as you point out, in your own way, who is the most Anti-War of all of the candidates still running. And yes, Ron Paul is still running as you know. He is not only the most anti war of all left in the race, he the most fiscally conservative of all the candidates and his congressional voting record shows he has a deeper grasp of monetary issues than most and he the most consistent in his NO votes in hopes of reining in taxing and spending. If there is anything Ron Paul hates, it big government waste, which is rampant and eating away at your average MTV viewers future.

It is my sincere hope that MTV gives Ron the same forum that they, along with MySpace in the Presidential Dialogs gave to Barack Obama, John Edwards and John McCain. They had two democrats and one republican so far. It seems most fair that they do one more dialog with the other republican still in the race. Don't you think?

The Closing Argument's appearance that Ron was granted by MTV was a great boost and helped Ron be heard by hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people who may not have even known about Ron before that time. Ron fits MTV's demographic far better than MTV may perceive. We here on MySpace played a big role in getting Ron to be considered by MTV. They almost left him out, had it not been for diplomatic actions by supporters.

The only way they may change their mind and feature Ron more than they are currently on the think.mtv.com website and via a MTV Choose or Lose Special is if we kindly ask and back it up with good reasons why Ron Paul's voice on the issues is an important and most relevant one.

Thank you for researching and potentially helping shape some new forums for Ron to be heard.

Warmest Regards,
Greg Chamberlain
MySpace Moderator for RonPaul2008

molly_pitcher
03-06-2008, 07:32 AM
bump