PDA

View Full Version : When the US economy will collapse WWIII will start.

cageybee
03-06-2008, 01:19 AM
When the US economy will collapse, US will accuse Russia, China, and OPEC of being responsible "evil doers." Americans will believe the government and will approve attack of Russia, China, and OPEC.

Give me liberty
03-06-2008, 01:40 AM
I can tell you this.

America may have owned ww2.

But these new wars, think again.

The economy will not only collapse in america, but also canada to :/

Thats what i think.

ionlyknowy
03-06-2008, 01:53 AM
I am more partial to the scenario of the US economy failing/bankrupt, then Russia or china or both attacking the US, or buying the US.

I seriously doubt we would attack either of these countries in a time of economic hardship. But I think that the world still feels that the US is strong and capable.. but as soon as they know for sure that we arent... they will pounce.

Every nation wants to be a superpower... and China/Russia are actively working towards this... and a US econ collapse would be a perfect storm for them.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:

cageybee
03-06-2008, 02:05 AM
I am more partial to the scenario of the US economy failing/bankrupt, then Russia or china or both attacking the US, or buying the US.

I seriously doubt we would attack either of these countries in a time of economic hardship. But I think that the world still feels that the US is strong and capable.. but as soon as they know for sure that we arent... they will pounce.

Every nation wants to be a superpower... and China/Russia are actively working towards this... and a US econ collapse would be a perfect storm for them.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:

no one would ever in his right mind would ever want to kill the slaves that he is about to purchase and own for ever. why would they want to destroy their colony??? doesn't make sense. american markets will be too cheap, it will be much more fun to buy it and colonize it for their future prosperity :)

Russia and China will not want to attack US. They will only want to buy it.

ionlyknowy
03-06-2008, 02:09 AM
no one would ever in his right mind would ever want to kill the slaves that he is about to purchase and own for ever. why would they want to destroy their colony??? doesn't make sense. american markets will be too cheap, it will be much more fun to buy it and colonize it for their future prosperity :)

Russia and China will not want to attack US. They will only want to buy it.

I agree, buying is the better option for these countries... All of the southern states are armed, and it would be hard taking it...;)