PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's PAC, Liberty PAC

UnitedWeStand
03-06-2008, 01:04 AM
http://www.libertypac.net/

He mentioned this PAC tonight during a radio interview. He said it had just been sitting there. But the fact that he mentioned it should be a reason for us to investigate I think.

UnitedWeStand
03-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Too bad the people who maxed out early on didn't know about this pac. Apparently theres no limit to what you can give?

NeoRayden
03-06-2008, 09:10 AM
I knew about this when he first started it. It is a good program.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Too bad the people who maxed out early on didn't know about this pac. Apparently theres no limit to what you can give?

Like with every PAC, the maximum you can give is 5,000 dollar per year.

This is a good place for people who are maxed-out to Ron Paul 2008, and maybe the "liberty candidates" (like Murray Sabrin), to go.

UnitedWeStand
03-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Ah, I see. Well, this is a great place to donate all at once for our liberty candidates. I trust Ron Paul to take it upon himself to sift the wheat from the chaff and find the "true believers"=)

jkm1864
03-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Would be nice if He would put a list of canidates in which states were freedom canidates. I would love to see about 40 people pop up on that list so we can see results. Would also be nice to have a ticker for the money generated so We can see how much is being raised per each canidate.

WilliamC
03-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Would be nice if He would put a list of canidates in which states were freedom canidates. I would love to see about 40 people pop up on that list so we can see results. Would also be nice to have a ticker for the money generated so We can see how much is being raised per each canidate.

While transparency is good, it also makes it easier for the collectivists to target those individuals who stand the best chance of winning.

Personally I think a ticker showing the total amount raised for the PAC would be good, but leave it to the insiders to decide how best to allocate that money.

Or of course donate directly to the candidate of your choice :)

Better yet run for office yourself :D

Although I can't say much 'cause this isn't something I'm willing to do :o

UnitedWeStand
03-07-2008, 12:30 AM
bump for mention in his video tonight

kevman657
03-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Needs updating, but could potentially be great. This would be a good way to help start up the "liberty candidates" when they need money.

Primbs
03-07-2008, 01:02 AM
If Ron Paul just raised five million a year with his pac, that would be very successful.

sluggo
03-07-2008, 05:47 AM
Maybe some enterprising web techs will give that site a makover. With the base of support that Dr. Paul has pulled together, that PAC has the potential for some amazing things.......

MRoCkEd
03-07-2008, 06:04 AM

Needs updating, but could potentially be great. This would be a good way to help start up the "liberty candidates" when they need money.

Maybe some enterprising web techs will give that site a makover. With the base of support that Dr. Paul has pulled together, that PAC has the potential for some amazing things.......

These quotes for truth

constituent
03-07-2008, 06:21 AM

These quotes for truth

QFT.

It'd be great if they started running blogs for each candidate.

also, perhaps, a discussion board similar to this one (perhaps
moderated a little heavier for focus).

i think that rp actively running a pac that had an active
internet presence could well form the kernel of a much
greater political machine.

sluggo
03-07-2008, 07:41 AM
This thread needs a sticky.

TruthAtLast
03-07-2008, 07:51 AM

I've already emailed the webmaster yesterday and submitted my services.

I'm a web developer of 10 years (ASP, .NET, PHP, Cold Fusion), a Flash and Action Script expert, a graphic designer of 15 years, know MySQL and MSSQL database architecture, and I'm an SEO expert working with multi-billion dollar companies with hundreds of millions of page views per month.

I told them that I own racks of servers, have already paid for sustained throughput on bandwidth, and I'd submit my services and resources for this project free of charge.

I said that I'd be willing to work to overhaul the site or I'd build my own site if they would allow an API or web service so that people can donate to their LPAC while the donation meters could be updated.

I haven't heard back yet, but no one can say that there isn't people able and willing to help.

sluggo
03-07-2008, 07:57 AM
Hopefully you'll get the greenlight soon. It'd be nice to see the Liberty PAC throw it's weight behind Sabrin, Lawson, Sanders etc.

UnitedWeStand
03-07-2008, 08:18 AM
bump=)

TruthAtLast
03-07-2008, 02:16 PM
update: this morning my email was sent back to me. The webmaster contact BOUNCED!

Here was the email I sent it to: Chris@CampaignResourcesTX.com
I'll try the second email now: info@libertypac.net

Then I'll try calling (the number of their site):
1-800-RON PAUL
(1-800-766-7285)

MRoCkEd
03-07-2008, 02:18 PM
I've already emailed the webmaster yesterday and submitted my services.

I'm a web developer of 10 years (ASP, .NET, PHP, Cold Fusion), a Flash and Action Script expert, a graphic designer of 15 years, know MySQL and MSSQL database architecture, and I'm an SEO expert working with multi-billion dollar companies with hundreds of millions of page views per month.

I told them that I own racks of servers, have already paid for sustained throughput on bandwidth, and I'd submit my services and resources for this project free of charge.

I said that I'd be willing to work to overhaul the site or I'd build my own site if they would allow an API or web service so that people can donate to their LPAC while the donation meters could be updated.

I haven't heard back yet, but no one can say that there isn't people able and willing to help.
great, glad you would help

Hopefully you'll get the greenlight soon. It'd be nice to see the Liberty PAC throw it's weight behind Sabrin, Lawson, Sanders etc.
absolutely

TruthAtLast
03-07-2008, 03:03 PM
great...

The first email to the webmaster bounced, sent to: Chris@CampaignResourcesTX.com

The second email to info@libertypac.net also bounced back from the houston hosting provider with the message:

We're sorry. There's a problem with the e-mail address(es) you're tryingto send to. Please verify the address(es) and try again. If you continue to have problems, please contact Customer Support at (480) 624-2500.

<free@houston.rr.com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4)

This is getting a litting ridiculous don't you think?

TruthAtLast
03-07-2008, 08:44 PM
a lot of work needs to be done with this site but currently both emails bounce.

sluggo
03-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Evidently, the site has been inactive for a long, long time.

sluggo
03-07-2008, 10:03 PM
update: this morning my email was sent back to me. The webmaster contact BOUNCED!

Here was the email I sent it to: Chris@CampaignResourcesTX.com
I'll try the second email now: info@libertypac.net

Then I'll try calling (the number of their site):
1-800-RON PAUL
(1-800-766-7285)

I called that number earlier this evening. The lady I spoke with said that she didn't have any information regarding the PAC's email address, and suggested that I call back Monday.

sluggo
03-11-2008, 06:15 PM
great...

The first email to the webmaster bounced, sent to: Chris@CampaignResourcesTX.com

The second email to info@libertypac.net also bounced back from the houston hosting provider with the message:

This is getting a litting ridiculous don't you think?

I called the Congressional office today. They said the best bet would be to send snail mail to the PAC address.