PDA

View Full Version : The majority of the votes in Texas were Democrat

RucdelaSpook
03-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Maybe it's because it's been a really close election between Hillary and Obama, or maybe it's because Texan voters are apathetic with McCain as the GOP frontrunner, but I clicked on a CNN link, and it looks like their were about 2.8 million votes for the Democratic party, and 1.3 million votes for the Republican party.

Does this make sense to anyone else? I live in Texas, and I am bewildered by these results. I think that this is just more evidence proving that if McCain is selected as the Republican nominee, we WILL have a President Obama/Clinton.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#TX

:eek:

coyote_sprit
03-06-2008, 12:06 AM
I heard some republicans poured over into the democrats in order to give Hillary the win because she is a weak politician.

OptionsTrader
03-06-2008, 12:07 AM
I heard some republicans poured over into the democrats in order to give Hillary the win because she is a weak politician.

Yes, this occurred. I was working the polls and heard this constantly that Limbaugh gave out this instruction...

INeedATherapist
03-06-2008, 03:13 AM
Retarded that people take the advice of people on TV, as if they can think better than you can...

OptionsTrader
03-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Retarded that people take the advice of people on TV, as if they can think better than you can...

Most people, who happen to be near the middle of the bell curve of intelligence by definition, do precisely as they are told.

I told people coming into the polls "vote for Ron Paul he is the only true conservative running for president" and sadly this often was all it took, this command.

Strike-Fighter
03-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Most people, who happen to be near the middle of the bell curve of intelligence by definition, do precisely as they are told.

I told people coming into the polls "vote for Ron Paul he is the only true conservative running for president" and sadly this often was all it took, this command.

That's all we have to do? To think I've been explaining why

ARealConservative
03-06-2008, 04:11 PM
this is a sympton of a political landscape that is rotten to its core.

People actually went out and used their vote to vote for somebody they don't respect just to muddy the waters for the other guys.

If the utter depravity of this doesn't hit you like a brick, then we just might need to check a pulse.

INeedATherapist
03-06-2008, 05:27 PM

:eek: It was that easy?! Why didn't you tell us sooner?! lol, (seriously, if that's all it took, i should've known!)