PDA

View Full Version : MCain Calls for Help!

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 10:50 PM
First one:

Last night, Senator John McCain wrapped up the Republican Presidential nomination. Today, he met with President Bush at the White House to accept the President's congratulations for securing the support to claim our Party's nomination.

As President Bush said, "He's going to win."

XXXXXXX, Senator McCain is an exceptional leader with a distinguished record.

He began his lifetime of courageous service to our country as a naval aviator. His honors during his 22-year career in the Navy include the Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart, and Distinguished Flying Cross.

After leaving the Navy in 1981, he continued his service in the U.S. Congress, first being elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Arizona in 1982. After serving two terms in the U.S. House, he was elected to the U.S. Senate in 1986, where he is currently serving his fourth term.

Throughout his career, John McCain has fought for a reform agenda of reducing federal spending, lowering taxes, and strengthening our nation's Armed Forces. As the Republican Presidential nominee, the Senator will unify our Party around our core conservative principles of a strong national defense, fiscal discipline, lower taxes, protecting traditional values, and nominating judges who will not legislate from the bench.

As we move forward in this critical campaign, Senator McCain is counting on the help of Republican grassroots leaders like you to ensure we can enact our responsible agenda by electing him the next President of the United States, and re-establishing Republican majorities in Congress.

That's why I hope you will make a secure online contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50, or $25 to support the RNC Presidential Trust.

XXXXXXX, under federal election law, the RNC is the ONLY Republican Party organization permitted to directly support our presidential nominee during the general election campaign. This, along with support for all our candidates, is done through the RNC Presidential Trust.

The RNC, Senator McCain, and Republican candidates across the country need your immediate help to prepare for the challenges ahead. Please make a secure online contribution right now of $1,000, $500, $100, $50, or $25 to the RNC Presidential Trust. Your donation is an important investment in keeping the White House in Republican hands and winning back Congress.

On behalf of Senator McCain and all Republican candidates, thank you for your generous support.

Best Wishes,

Robert M. "Mike" Duncan
Chairman, Republican National Committee

A few minutes later the second:

The Presidential election is eight months away - just 244 days from today. There are two things you can do right now to help support John McCain's Presidential election effort.

Register to Vote!

If you are not registered to vote, click here to fill out a voter registration form. You may also forward the voter registration link to fellow family members and friends today by clicking here.

Joining the GOP Team is easy! Type in your contact information and indicate how you'd like to help volunteer or join a team. Then, recruit your family, friends, and neighbors. Together we'll bring new faces into the GOP and help elect John McCain our next President.

Best Wishes,

Jo Ann Davidson
Jo Ann Davidson
Co-Chairman
Republican National Committee

I would like to state that I have contacted them several times asking to be removed from their mailings, expressing my explicit support for Paul.

pacelli
03-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Donate .02 cents and make them incur the credit card processing fee.

Seriously, the RNC is completely doomed.

qh4dotcom
03-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Besides winning the Republican nomination, McCain is already celebrating that he has won the general election

From the official John McCain website

http://www.johnmccain.com/landing/a16.htm

That was a joke

wgadget
03-05-2008, 11:03 PM
LOL. They gotta be kidding.

pacelli
03-05-2008, 11:04 PM
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

ConstitutionGal
03-05-2008, 11:14 PM
I just received this drivel via email and I couldn't resist hitting the 'unsubscribe' link and sending them the following:

I have NEVER been a supporter of John McAMNESTY and have NO idea where you got my email address!! Please refrain from EVER contacting me again.

Signed,
A Republican who will vote for Obama before I'll vote for McCain!

Ready2Revolt
03-05-2008, 11:17 PM

I would want to give credit card companies money either.

runderwo
03-05-2008, 11:20 PM
You left another instance of your name in, further down

pinkmandy
03-05-2008, 11:21 PM

+ .02

:D

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 11:26 PM
You left another instance of your name in, further down

Thank you.