PDA

View Full Version : Make those courtesy calls work for Ron Paul!

mika813
08-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Hi there. This is Mrs. Mika813. We just wanted to share a new strategy with all of you in spreading Dr. Ron Paul's name and message. I had a courtesy call tonight, thanking us for our current relationship, expressing their disappointment with discontinuing a recent service, and wanting to sell us a new kind of service. I thanked her for thinking of us and let her know that considering the current economic and political state of our nation that we're forgoing certain luxuries so that we can make more contributions to the "Ron Paul for Presidency" campaign. Obviously, she had no rehearsed comeback for this, so I could dominate the coversation and let her know that he was for protecting our individual rights and freedoms, and so on, and that was worth more than the new service she's trying to sell right now. How awesome!!! You know this person will probably google Ron Paul now and go back to her sales meeting to brainstorm with her other coworkers on how to overcome this type of response. We do the same at grocery stores and other retailers. It's the perfect time to mention Ron Paul and his messages because they have to provide good customer service and listen to you! We're planting seeds and need to plant more......spread the word!

bbachtung
08-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Brilliant idea.

krott5333
08-16-2007, 07:49 PM
my family already thinks my life is consumed by Ron Paul :)

but then again, is that a bad thing?

mika813
08-16-2007, 09:11 PM
:confused:

mika813
08-16-2007, 09:12 PM
:confused: !

pwnsey
08-16-2007, 09:14 PM
my family already thinks my life is consumed by Ron Paul :)

but then again, is that a bad thing?

Same here. :)

maggiebott
08-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Have to admit that my family think the same thing about me. I really laughed at your technique on the phone Mika, since I do the same thing. They're trying to sell me something I don't want to buy and I end up selling them Ron Paul.